Chapter 9: The Wild Wild Penne

"Be safe you two." Doctor Hop-a-long Jake called out to Cowboy Francis and Y/n, as he should beside his husband, Danny the Kid.

"We will." The Sheriff replied, as he and Y/n stepped into the stage coach.

As soon as they got in, the stage coach started moving, as the began their journey back to Spaghetti Canyon.

"This has been crazy." Y/n said, trying to break the silence.

"It has." Cowboy Francis replied. "First I was trying to catch the Meatball Bandit, next thing I knew you were the Meatball trying to kill me, then I tried to kill you, then some other guys tried to kill us, then you killed a man, then we were in a wedding, and now we're going back to town."

"It's been crazy."

"Well you know what they say about the west...it's wild."

Y/n nodded in agreement

"I would just like to apologize for trying to kill you, and for robbing the bank." Y/n said.

"It's okay, I'm sorry for trying to kill you to, or at least making it where some else could." Cowboy Francis said.

They looked into each other's eyes for a moment, the the Sheriff leaned close beside Y/n, their faces inches apart.

"I have to tell you something Y/n." Cowboy Francis said.

"What is it?" She asked.

"I love you more than unlimited ravioli and breadsticks at the Spaghetti Canyon buffet and deli."

And with that they leaned it for a kiss.

They pulled away after a few seconds.

That's when the stage coach stopped.

"We're here." The Sheriff said, smiling.

The two, still locking eyes, stepped out of the stage coach, but we're instantly brought out of their loving trance by an angry mob.

"What have you done with our Sheriff?" Someone shouted.

The citizens became angrier, and Cowboy Francis tried to calm them down.

"Relax everyone, Y/n here was the Meatball Bandit, but it's all good cause she's actually good and we just kissed." The Sheriff said, winking and giving a thumbs up.

"She's the Meatball Bandit?"

"And you kissed her?"

The citizens were shouting, as the Sheriff continued to try to calm them.

That's when one citizen stood up and spoke to the crowd.

"This man who we thought we could trust is in love with a bandit. Spaghetti Canyon will never be safe again unless we take action. I say we make them duel, only one of them deserves to live." The citizen spoke.

The mob yelled in agreement.

Y/n and Cowboy Francis looked at each other, trying to prepare to face what would happen.