Chapter 7: Brokeback Garlic Bread

Y/n and Francis were now safely out of Lasagna Junction after about twenty minutes of riding.

They had stopped at a grocery store in Macaroniville to rest.

When they entered they were greeted by a tall man working the cash register.

"Welcome to the Macaroniville grocery store, I'm Danny the Kid. Let me know if I can help with anything." He said.

Sheriff Cowboy Francis tipped his hat to Danny the kid and walked down one of the store aisles with Y/n

"What are we gonna do here?" Y/n asked the cowboy.

"Just wait a minute. A guy that can help with your arm should be coming any minute." The Sheriff said.

And speaking of the devil, he came walking through the door.

"Hi honey." The man said as he walked through the door.

" The man said as he walked through the door

"Hi." Danny replied.

Cowboy Francis approached the man and stuck a hand out for him to shake.

"Howdy, I'm Sheriff Cowboy Francis, Sheriff of Spaghetti Canyon." He said.

"Well I'm Hop-a-long Jake, doctor of Macaroniville." He gestures to Danny the kid. "And this is my partner Danny the kid."

"Oh so like me and Y/n, we're partners in crime too I guess." The Sheriff said.

"Not in that way Sheriff." Hop-a-long Jake replied with a grin. "Anyways, what can I do you for?"

"Well this lady here needs some help. She was shot in the arm." Cowboy Francis said, gesturing to her wound.

"Well I'll dig that bullet out and sew her up real fast." He said.

Y/n was terrified, but tried not to show it. She only shed a single tear when Hop-a-long Jake actually did the procedure, but after that she was fine.

"Thank you Jake," Y/n said.

"Not a problem," Jake replied.

The Sheriff walked over to Danny the kid, Y/n, and Hop-a-long Jake.

"What do y'all do here in Macaroniville?" Cowboy Francis asked.

"Not much, but we are most well known for our psych wards." He replied.

"What now?" Y/n asked, confused.

"Yeah, they put people in there for no reason, we were in there just last month." Hop-a-long Jake said, pulling out an article from an old newspaper.

" Hop-a-long Jake said, pulling out an article from an old newspaper

"Oh my." Y/n said, shocked.

Suddenly a thought hit Cowboy Francis.

"Oh no Y/n. If they throw random people in the psych ward, then you, a former bandit, will most definitely be thrown in there!" He exclaimed.

"Your right! We have to go now." Y/n said.

The two rushed over to the door.

"Bye!" Jake and Danny said as they left.

As Y/n and Sheriff cowboy Francis were about to get on their horse, they notice it was gone.

"Who the heck stole our horse?" The Sheriff asked.

"I did." They heard a voice say.

Oh no.