Chapter 5: Lasagna Pasta and The Marinara Kid

"Are we almost there?" Y/n whined as Sam dragged her through town.

"Stop whining." Cowboy Francis said to her, quickening his pace.

"Where are we even going? If your gonna take me to jail just hurry up with it."

"Oh hush, I'm not taking you to jail. We must continue on our trek though." The Sheriff said.

" The Sheriff said

"Fine." Y/n said, and they walked the rest of the way there in silence.

About 10 minutes later, they got to there destination.

"Where is this? Is this even Spaghetti Canyon?" Y/n asked.

"No, it's Lasagna Junction, right outside Spaghetti Canyon. We're gonna go to this bar, they do things differently here, and we're gonna follow their rules." The Sheriff said.

Y/n reluctantly followed him, scared of how rough the people in this town might be.

The two enter the bar and sit down at a round table. It is filled with cards, chips, and coins, and a few rough character sat around, waiting to play a game.

"Who might you be, Son?" An older man, one of the two men sitting beside Y/n and Francis at the table, asked.

"Well sir, I'm Sheriff Cowboy Francis, Sheriff of Spaghetti Canyon." He said, as he tipped his hat.

"No one from outta towns been here since the rattlesnake incident." A deep country accent said, as the person whom the voice belonged to stepped out from the shadows.

"Who are you?" The Sheriff curiously asked.

"I'm Sundance Josh, otherwise known as Sheriff Sundance Josh, the Sheriff of Lasagna Canyon

"I'm Sundance Josh, otherwise known as Sheriff Sundance Josh, the Sheriff of Lasagna Canyon."

Cowboy Francis was shocked with disbelief.

"Mind if I play a game with y'all? Well, I assume that's why your here." Sundance Josh asked.

"Well what game do you two want to play?" One of the other two men asked Cowboy Francis and Y/n.

"How about we play let's get the heck outta here." Y/n exclaimed, and tried to jump up from her chair, but Francis stopped her.

"Your not going anywhere. We actually do wanna play a game. How about...Pasta Roulette."

Sundance Josh and the two other men gasped in shock.

"What game is that? I've never heard of it." Y/n said.

"Only the most dangerous game the Wild West has ever seen." One of the two men stated.

"That game hasn't been played since the incident in 1865." Sundance Josh said.

"Well we're gonna play it a new way." Francis said. "I've got me here a bandit that tried to kill me," he continued, gesturing at Y/n. "And I want her to prove that she deserves to live, so let's play Pasta Roulette, but with just a little change, we each get a chance to fire at Y/n, or should I say the Meatball Bandit, and if we hit her, the bandits gone forever, but if she's as swift on her feet as she is when she's robbing the Meatball Bank, then she should be fine, and she can return home safely, no jail time needed."

Y/n gulped, butterflies filling her stomach.

What has she done.