Chapter 6: The Three Fettuccini's

"Alright, are you ready Y/n."

Y/n was now standing thirty feet in front of the Lasagna Junction Bar, with four men with rifles aimed at her.

"Do you think maybe we can solve this whole situation in a better way, without a deathly experience?" Y/n asked.

"No can do, you tried to kill me, remember? This is payback." Sheriff Cowboy Francis replied.

"Please, you don't have to do this, I'm sorry for being the Meatball Bandit, just let me go and I won't do it again." Y/n pleaded.

"He said no honey, now just your trap so we can get on with this." Sheriff Sundance Josh said.

Y/n prepared herself for what was about to happen next.

"Okay, on the count of three we do first fire, alright." Cowboy Francis said to the men.

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

"Fire." Yelled the Sheriff.

In a flash, all four men shot their rifles, all aimed at Y/n.

Y/n miraculously had ran and moved to dodge the bullets, but that wouldn't be the end of it.

"Fire." The Sheriff yelled again.

And once again she dodged all the bullets.

"Fire." Sheriff Cowboy Francis said for the last time. All four men aiming their rifles at the girl, trying to get a shot at her, trying to hurt her, and they did this time.

Sheriff Sundance Josh's last bullet landed straight into her left arm. She cried out in pain and fell on the sandy road with a thud.

"Y/n!" Cowboy Francis yelled and ran down by her side. "Are you okay?"

"No." She yelled, pushing Francis off of her. "You tried to shoot me and when I get shot you act like you feel sorry for me." Y/n said, scolding him and holding her wounded arm.

"Your the Meatball Bandit for goodness sake, the greatest bandit to ever live. I figured none of us could get within a hundred miles of hitting you."

Hearing this made Sundance Josh furious.

"All along you were on the bandits side, eh? Well your just as bad as her." He said.

"No, please listen Sundance Josh, act rationally." Cowboy Francis pleaded, but Sundance Josh would have none of that.

"Get him!" Sheriff Sundance Josh yelled to the two other men.

And with that the men and Sundance Josh charged at the Sheriff and Y/n

"Run!" The Sheriff yelled as Y/ n and him ran as fast as they could, the men close on their trail.

"We'll never be fast enough." Y/n said.

The Sheriff thought, before he saw something that would save them.

"Follow me." He said.

They quickly ran to a stable, as the Sheriff jumped up on the horse.

"Let's get out of here." He said, helping Y/n on the horse.

He held on to the reins as the horse galloped faster then the other men could ever.

"I'll get you one day Sheriff Cowboy Francis." Sheriff Sundance Josh yelled, shaking his fist in the air.

And as the sun was setting, all Sundance Josh and the men could see, was Cowboy Francis and the Meatball Bandit riding off into the sunset.