chapter twenty seven.

"are you sure you're okay?" clay asked after about the tenth time. him and the brit were currently in a bathroom with george near the sink. "trust me clay im fine. just got a little scared, okay?" clay looked down to his feet, loosing eye contact with george. "im sorry.." it came out as a quiet whipser, but george could understand perfectly. "sorry? clay none of this is your fault. if anything i should've been stronger." george lifted clays head by putting his hand on his chin. so they were now meeting eye contact. "trust me clay. im okay, and your not the cause of this." the words almost seemed true to clay. he wanted to believe it wasn't his screw up, but there is still a thought in the back of his mind that he caused all this. "okay... i just got worried." the brit smiled and pulled clay into a deep hug.

with georges head still in clays chest, he tried to mumble a quick 'i love you'. but him and clay both know he always had some hard time expressing all his emotions. "i...um." clay cut the brit off. "you don't have to say it george." clay still smiled for the effort. "you wanna come over to my house later? my parents and drista are there, but they won't bother us." the brit nodded with no hesitation. "alright! you ready to go back out there?" clay said, disconnecting the twos grip. "mhm."

the two headed out, going to whatever period they had left. there were eyes on george pretty much in every class. even a few people asked if he was okay, and telling him that techno is a jerk and whatnot. but the two that cared the most were karl and nick. "dude that was a dick move! jesus what the hell is wrong with that dudes head?!" nick complained as they walked out the school doors. "he really kissed you?!" karl added along. "yeah. yeah he did. but im fine. plus he was a terrible kisser." the two laughed along with george. "im just glad you're okay. and clay didn't take it easy did he?" nick knew the blonde would blame the situation on himself. he took things like this very seriously. "yeah. i told him everything is fine and it's not his fault. but i still think he's hard on himself." nick nodded in response. "well ill see you tomorrow george." nick waved off as karl followed him.

george waved goodbye, and headed to the blondes car. clay was already awaiting for georges arrival, thankfully. "you ready to go?" clay asked as they headed in the car. "yeah, um, can you drive me home?" there was a slight frown in clays reaction, "don't worry ill still come over! just need to catch up on some homework that's all." the blonde gave a smile, and drove out the parking lot. there was a comforting silence between the two, but was still some tension from the previous events.

no matter how hard clay tried to forget that techno actually kissed george, the thought never left his head. the two eventually arrived at george's house, parking in the driveway. "thank you. ill come over in a few hours, kay?" clay nodded and connected their lips in a short kiss. "ill miss you." clay said before george could get out. "a few hours won't hurt idiot." the blonde laughed from his response. the brunette got out heading to the door.

when he stepped inside, he saw his father standing in a window. getting a perfect view of when clay dropped george off. did he see the kiss? shit what if he doesn't approve? okay george, you're overthinking this.

"um, hi?" the tension between the two was sharp. the brunette slowly took off his shoes, placing them in a pile. "hello george, who's that?" there was a lump caught in georges throat. "um, hes my f-freind." his father did a sarcastic nod in response. "so freinds kiss eachother all of a sudden?" fuck, he saw the kiss. "okay you caught me! he's my boyfriend, im s-sorry i didn't tell you, i... i just got scared." his father got closer and closer to the brit, making his heart pound even harder then it was before.

his father raised his hand slowly, and as soon as it made one move towards george he flinched. bracing himself for whatever was about to happen. but there was never a hand met with him, his father still stood there. but his face went white. "george you really thought i was going to hit you?" the brunette was speechless from that moment on, "god, i would never hit you for something like that, you can love whoever you want. i just wished you would've told me earlier on." then he hugged george. the last time the two shared a meaningful hug was most likely when he was a child. it felt so good.

"im sorry." the brunette mumbled in his fathers hug. "it's okay george. you don't have to be sorry. it's my fault, okay?" the brit nodded, as they continued embracing each others warmth.

// time skip, to when george heads off to clays house. it would've been boring if i included him doing his homework lol.

"im leaving! love you guys!" george yelled as he stepped outside. it was definitely colder than he imagined as the wind brushed against his skin. sending a quick text to clay letting him know he was on the way, he headed off. the drives were never long to clays house. they were always exciting as well.

arriving to clays house, george got out knocking at his door. this time clay was actually the one to answer the door. "hey georgie." before the brit could respond another figure scurried under clays arm. "hey george!" george smiled, "hey drista! what's up?" clay rolled his eyes from the attention he was giving his little sister. "pretty good. but clay didn't shut up about you." clay immediately nudged her, "not true!" but george didn't buy it. "cmon george i gotta show you something."

george immediately followed clay upstairs to his room. his led light strips shined a faint shade of blue, which illuminated perfectly. "you remember that picture you painted me a while back?" george nodded, not really sure where this was heading. "well i made one for you, im not as good as an artist as you are. but i tried." the blonde pulled a canvas out of his drawer, handing it to george. it was beautiful, probably better than georges. it was george, there were a few roses around him. "this is amazing! thank you!" the brunette pulled clay into a hug. i love him. was the only thought that george could think of.

"what do you wanna do?" clay said, sitting down on his chair, allowing george to sit of his lap. "what do you want to do you?" clay smirked slightly closing the gap between them. "i really want to kiss you." georges stomach filled with butterflies as they shared a passionate kiss. well less of a kiss, more of a make out. the twos lips moved in sync as they took in each others love.

suddenly the door opened, with drista walking inside. "hey do you guys wanna- ew!" the two retracted their lips quickly whipping their heads to face drista. "jesus, knock!" clay said letting his head fall on the back of his chair, "well there's food downstairs, but you can continue swapping spit if you want." george giggled from her response, "we're coming don't worry."

the two went downstairs to be met with clays mom, father, and drista at the table. "took you guys long enough!" drista complained as they sat down. "what were guys doing?" clays mother said as she finished up putting some food on the table. "just watching some stupid videos." clay interfered before george respond. but it caused the brit to smirk. "sounds like you. we'll dig in!" there was a variety of food on the table. like steak, ceaser salad, and potatoes. "uh thanks for letting me wast dinner with you." the brunette said before everyone started eating. "anytime!" clays father responded. he looked pretty mean and strong, but in reality he was really nice which caught george off guard.

"so george what do you do in your free time?" the brit knew the questions were going to come up soon. clay mentioned he was going to tell his mother that they were dating, so this was a common thing. "i paint quite a lot, and sometimes i code things, for like games and other stuff like that." she smiled, probably satisfied with his answer.

dinner continued by going back and forth asking questions, and enjoying their meal. when everyone finished up clays mom whispered something into clays ears, "he's really lovely." which made clay smile.