chapter eighteen.

the remainder of the day was pretty chill speaking for the fact there was a fight. the recording was spreading school second by second and everybody thought that clay technically won. but it didn't matter anyway.

george was currently in class as the whole school bickered about the fight. there was still about two and a half hours left of school as george got a text.

clay
meet me in the smoke room

the smoke room in other words was the main bathroom on the first floor of the school. its called the 'smoke room' because people have been caught way to many times smoking, obviously.

george
why?
read 12:43

hello?!

clay
just do it george.

the brit still had no idea what clay had up his sleeve, but the suspense was killing him. quickly putting his phone in his sweatshirt pocket, he went up to the teacher. "um, can i use the bathroom?" the teacher only glanced up from her book and took a glance, "yeah, whatever." george left the room closing the door slowly behind him.

he made his way all the way downstairs and entered the men's bathroom. at soon as he enters the room the blonde connects their lips in a kiss. the brunette was surprised and eventually a small 'mmph' left his lips. but the kiss didn't last last before george pulled away. as soon as they met eye contact clay smirked a little out of breath, "sorry i just really wanted to see you." george only rolled his eyes, "that's the whole point you brought me down here?" clay then leaned against the wall they were currently standing by, "well half of the reason. but i wanted to see if you wanted to go to the mall today." george raised an eyebrow, "i thought we were going friday?"

clay whined, "yeah but i want to do it today, are you maybe down?" george thought about it for a little, but he didn't see what could happened if him and clay went by themselves, "fine." clay immediately smiled, "good, it's a date." george went frozen from the words, "w-wait what?" clay started opening the bathroom door to leave, "im driving you there after school, unless you'd rather not?"

"no! i mean yes! i want to go." the blonde knew that's the response he would get so he smiled to himself. "see you after school then, georgie." the blonde then pecked his lips and left. leaving george standing there with many thoughts roaming his head. but george cut off his thoughts with school, if he was gone too long the teacher might get suspicious. well maybe not since she didn't pay attention to anyone during that class.

george made his way back to his classroom, just waiting for the time to tick by for his 'date'. it was unexpected but what else could you think of coming from clay.

-

"george over here." the brit followed the voice to be met with clay leaning against his car. "hi." george said going up to clay, "can you move your fat ass so i can get in the car?" and it was true, clay was completely in the way of the passenger door. "alright alright! no need to get all sassy with me." clay opened the door for the brit to hop in, "what a gentleman." george said sarcastically.

it was hard for clay to drive with the brit in the passenger side. he always tried to get a few glances in at him as he was looking through the window, admiring the view. "you're so cute." clay said out of nowhere, "you're such an idiot." george blushed slightly from his words. "i mean it!" george chuckled from his response.

"we're here loser." clay parked the car and unbuckled his seatbelt. george following his actions quickly after. "what are you even planning on buying?" george asked as they entered the crowded mall. there was even more people due to school ending as well. "it was mostly for you. but maybe a few shirts i don't know." george gave clay a smile. but little did he know that the blonde loved that smile, and he absolutely adored it.

"can we go to this one shop first? there's the shoes yknow..." george trailed off at the end of the sentence, "of course gogy." clay extended the 'y', making george giggle.

after some navigation help from the local maps they navigated to the shop. the entrance was pretty open as they entered the shop. it was more of a causal store with a variety of shirts, pants, and shoes. "okay just give me a second to find them." george walked off going up to a worker to ask if they had the shoes he wanted. as clay sat down on the bench that was made for when you try on shoes, the blonde noticed a group of teenage boys. probably fairly their age, maybe a little older.

as clay studied the group of boys they noticed they were looking in a direction within the store. following their glance they landed right on george. the brit was casually leaning against the counter purchasing his shoes. it seems they were totally checking him out, making comments on him and they were definitely flirtatious. without another second wasted clay walks up right next to george. he was just finished his checkout and the cashier waved them goodbye. before they could walk out the door clay kissed george right in front of the boys faces.

even though clay couldn't see their faces, he already knew they were jealous. their lips then disconnected, "what was that for?" george said walking out, "some boys were checking you out, obviously needed to show them your mine." the words caused georges stomach to fill with butterflies.

"oh okay." georges mood immediately changed when he saw a photo booth.

"holy shit!" george dragged the blonde towards the booth. "cmon we're doing this." george pulled out five dollars to pay the fee. "have you ever been in a photo booth?" the brit shook his head no as they entered it.

as they selected how many photos they wanted to print there was a countdown from three. "just do a normal smile this time, then we can do other stuff." george did his iconic ':]' smile while clay followed his actions.

3...

2....

1....

click!

"what do we do now?!" george said quickly as the countdown, and clay just grabbed his chin and giving him a kiss.

3...

2...

1...

click!

"you really love kissing me." clay giggled, "i have a very good reason for that. now just do stupid faces." george crossed his eyes and clay just stuck out his tongue.

3...

2...

1....

click!

the photos were all done. it took about ten seconds for all the photos to print on the outside of the booth. there was two printed albums which were perfect for them. "they look really good." george said. "im putting this in my phone case whether you like it or not." the blonde said with a sassy attitude.

"whatever."