19

I tried to focus on my breathing

Breathe in, breathe out.

Ail scrambled to help Yvonne up. "Oh my God! Are you okay?" I heard ail ask and then a loud thud

"No, I think I broke my ankle"

I smiled. I have no idea why but that made my day.

I broke her ankle.

I grabbed my bag and left both ail and Yvonne. I didn't feel scared, it was a normal thing for me to hurt someone. Everybody knows that.

I took out my phone from my purse about to call my driver.

Should I?

Nah. I decided to walk home it was better that way.

***

"Darling do you mind explaining why you pushed Yvonne"

"She held my arm" I shrugged

"That doesn't justify your actions" mom paced front and back in the living room.

"She's a teen el" Mr Michael stood up from the chair and mom's shoulder. "Teens can be rebellious"

He just came back from a business trip in china for some meeting whatever. I preferred when he wasn't around

"Jane" he dragged my name like I was some kid.

"Yes" I met his dull bluish eyes. I just knew, that everything he put up was a façade. Fake.

"You don't hurt people because you can-"

I cut off the rest of his supposed to be uplifting boring motivational speech. He was acting a role that wasn't his. He would never be my father.

I looked at mom. She looked tired, of me. I was a huge burden on their backs, on her backs. Right now she could be wondering why I was even given birth to and the thought of that, hurt me .so, for her sake I decided to try and listen to what Mr Michael was saying.

"I know being a teen is hard but at least for our sake please just-"I got bored and zoned out. If he thought his speech would make me guilty he was wrong, mom's eyes already did that,

When I was sure he was done speaking I apologized "I'm sorry" not for pushing her, for being born, and being a burden on her.

"Just leave "mom spat in disgust.

Ow. I stood up "your aunties are coming this evening behave well please they are coming all the way from Nigeria so don't .....Don't stress them"

"Okay" I replied and went upstairs to get changed for work. It wasn't easy to forget that I had work today when ail constantly sent messages on our first day at work.

I removed my school uniform and wrapped my hair in a bun, then took a white tee shirt and tucked it into my high waist jeans, put on some sandals, washed my face and my hands, sprayed my deodorant and took two shots of my perfume: smart collection then grabbed my purse and proceeded to leave.

As I walked down the stairs I heard hushed discussion between two very obvious people. Both of them sat on the white couch with their backs facing me. Mom had her head rested on Mr Michael's shoulder while he was petting her back in a comforting manner.

She sniffed," I don't know what to do with her" another sniff alongside with a sob "I've tried everything, mike. She's just so difficult" mom continued to sob.

I made her cry.

"It's because of that devil" dad. He wasn't a devil. "You know, he is her father" Mr Michael stated with his supposed to be comforting voice.

"I'm just tired... of her. I love her but"

I didn't want her to finish the statement, so I walked through the slightly ajar kitchen door. The last time I saw her cry was before she met Mr Michael.

My aunties are right. I'm a witch. Maybe more evil, or I'm just raw bad luck.

I left the house and texted Ail that I couldn't come. I needed air something to get my mind of everything

I don't know what to do with her" she sobbed

I just wanted to walk, far from everyone, I didn't know where, I just walked.

"Just leave"

I remembered what Wilkins said earlier today

"You are a potential threat to the student here, and because this isn't your first report, I'll have to dismiss you"

I kept on walking, it was getting darker. I saw an old park, it looked dead....like me.

I squeezed through the barbed fence, some of my skin leaving me behind. I felt blood drip from my cheek and bear arms.....

I loved it.

***

#ella_writes

Okay, here you get to see the real Jane. This is her but she doesn't show this part much thanks to Ail.

Okay so another nice chapter brought to you I just want to make this clear that JANE IS A NEGATIVE PERSON SO YH... that's it

I don't have anything to say soooooo,

Keep your eyes peeled for the next coming chapter.

Thank you all for reading I really appreciate your patience with my slow updates thank you.

That's basically all, don't forget to

Vote,

Comment,

And share.

@chrisellaqt out!

STAY CUTE, CUTIES.