We not from 63rd

"Where von comes to your rescue"

Y/n

I had just got locking up my hair salon right on the corner of 63rd. I noticed that it had rained due to the amount of water on the side of the road. As I was walking on the sidewalk to my car, A black car had rode past speeding and splashed me, soaking wet, I could hear the laughing as I yelled out to them, "Watch where you're going asshole."

I quickly regretted it when I heard the tires screech to a halt. I saw the red break lights on and saw them reverse the car. I backed up as I turned around running I heard my keys drop as I turned around to get them I noticed that the car was coming to a stop as the doors opened so I left them and continued to run as fat and far as my legs could carry me. I could hear the multiple footsteps from behind me getting closer and closer.

I didn't stop running though, my chest was stinging, my throat was dry, and my legs were badly burning but I kept going as I turned down the only alley I saw there was a gate that had a chain on it. As I squeezed through it I made my way down the street that led me to a rougher looking neighborhood than I'm accustomed to. I kept running until I found a decent looking house. I ran on the porch and started banging, kicking, and screaming as loud as I could.

That's when I felt a pair of strong arms grab my and drag me off the porch. "Gotcho ass bitch." The guy said as he swung my small body to the ground. I started coughing as I backed away and stood up quickly trying to run but there was another guy who punched me in my mouth and I stumbled almost falling and I begged for them to stop. The other guy who was much more built and older shoved me on the ground as he took his belt off and striked me with it and I screamed.

Inside the house

Von p.o.v

I was chilling at my mom's house, just catching up with her and that's when we heard banging on the door. I quickly got up, turning the lights off, and went into my old bedroom looking behind my poster of Tupac and grabbed my gun. I then heard my mom's say Dayvon they are beating her she said in a panicked tone. I looked out the window as I saw some big as nigga trying to pull off some girl pants as she screamed and tried to fight him off. She kept saying "please stop," as I saw another guy with his d*ck already out stoking himself.

I scrunched up my face as I told my mom's to stay in the house. I opened the front door quickly as I walked outside immediately shooting the nigga standing up stroking himself as I asked the other one, "Get yo dumbass off ha fo I kill yo ass too." He quickly stood up as I let off two shots and hit him with one in each leg. He screamed in pain as the girl backed up.

"Aye ma, bring yo ass ova hea" I said causing her slowly but not hesitating eitha, get up and make her way over to me as she hid behind me as she grabbed onto my shirt. I ain't feel shawty all up on me but I knew she was scared.

Y/n

I stood behind this man who I didn't know holding onto his shirt. "You ight?" He asked in his thick Chicago accent which I melted into but I shook my head yes even though I felt lightheaded and my lip was bleeding and my pants were torn and on the ground. He turned from me and asked the guy "where you from?" The guy smiled sinisterly, licking his lips, before looking from me to the guy as he said, "Yo bitch there from 63rd I hope yo ass know that." I was confused on what the man was talking about.