Mr. 곡 and Mrs. 매 backstory

❝we love you, y/n.❞

Y/n’s grandpa, Gok Joan ( 곡조안 ) is a human but her grandmother, Mae Amaterasu ( 매아마테라스 ) is a kitsune, known as the “nine tailed fox” or “fox” in Japanese, her grandmother was 972 years old when she died, kitsunes are known for their long lives, calling themselves the immortals. There are 13 different kinds of kitsunes, her grandmother was a time kitsune. One of the rarest kinds of kitsunes...

Her grandpa? He died at the age of 97, her grandparents met during 1935, her grandpa was 20 and her grandmother was 893 yrs old when they both met, their love was an example of an everlasting love and true love. They married during 1940, and in 1947, their first child was born, Gok Yesun ( 곡예선 ) a boy.

Instead of him being a kitsune, he was a hellhound. Both parents were shocked to see another Supernatural
creature, he was a full blooded hellhound. They both thought that he will be either be full human or a kitsune, that’s when they knew a war will happen soon. Not in their time, but ours.

HELLHOUND.
Also known as “The Bearer of Death” real form? A big giant dog, waiting for lost souls to collect. Thats what they do, dead souls will be retrieved by a hellhound. A hellhound possesses pyrokinetic and thermokinetic powers. They are the guardian of the Supernatural world, protecting their world from the human world. But Yesun? He wants fear to be spread to the human world, he wants to expose the Supernatural world to earth 15. If he can. Which he cant do. Not without y/n.

When Gok Yesun was at the age of 23, he decided to legally change his last name to “Yoo”, feeling more comfortable with the last name. Coincidentally, that was also the last name of y/n’s father’s name. Yoo. But they were both from different families of course.

Yoo Yesun, father of Yoo Jeongyun and Yoo Jooyan, used to be the sweetest father till he found out about the truth. Y/n’s grandparents told the Yoo brothers to protect and take care of y/n, because their father, Yoo Yesun, is planning to start a war in the Supernatural world. He already did start a war, but his parents defeated him easily and was sent somewhere.

Yesun was... Preserved, since 2005, where is he preserved? The deepest part of Nurial. He is still preserved till to this day, no one knows he exists, his parents brainwashed his children including y/n to forget Yesun, they thought it was the safest thing to do.

 He is still preserved till to this day, no one knows he exists, his parents brainwashed his children including y/n to forget Yesun, they thought it was the safest thing to do

“what about y/n’s parents backstory??” when the chapter of the war comes, their backstory will be revealed.

Mae Amaterasu, I ACTUALLY DONT KNOW IF I SPELLED HER NAME IN KOREAN RIGHT??? but yeah she’s half Korean and half Japanese but grew up in Himeji, Japan.

then obv Gok Juan grew up in Seoul