intro pt. 3

“what in the world is Nurial??”

NURIAL.
a city in South Korea, just right next to Seoul. A lot says that Nurial is a pretty city, even it’s name itself is pretty already, yet.... non of the humans doesn’t realize the real reason on why the name of the city it not... Korean. From a very old language which no one knows anymore so no one knows what “nurial” really means. You will also get to know the reason why its called “nurial” as time passes by and at the right timing. All i could say is... Nurial is a place where all non humans can live, but the population of the humans there still defeats the population of the non humans.

It’s not just that, weird things happen there. That’s why the population rate is only at 100k, oddly deaths, somewhat advanced in technology, missing people, brainwash, etc. people call Nurial “Nurial, gateway to hell” infact, Nurial is the Hell itself. Way worse that Beacon Hills. People who lives in Nurial is confused as to why people describe Nurial as the beacon hills of south Korea when Nurial itself is worse than Beacon Hills...

BEACON HILLS.
a city in the US, really a nice place. Both the Supernatural and Humans finally came into peace there but obviously, there are still a few who despise eachother. After a near war between the supernatural world and the humans there, a true alpha, Scott McCall, finally made peace between the humans and the supernatural. More info to come, soon.

SUPERNATURAL.
good old Supernatural. A lot of humans think they are myths, as thats what they were told when they were kids, but some humans... Become the supernatural. Some are born, some, affected, some, experimented, some, drink from an animal’s paw print during the rain. Many outcome and possibilities onto become a supernatural, but what’s rare is that both parents are Supernatural and their child will have to wait for a certain age to have the potential of a Supernatural, only 5 happened throughout the Supernatural history. Well, at least on this world.

welcome to earth 15.

is this confusing? Yep, it will be confusing on the next few chapters but it’ll come by eventually