chapter 1

a normal day, a day of moving

"that can't be possible...." Jooyan said under his breath

one month ago...

the sound of the alarm waked the girl up, "AH SHUT UP YOU FREAK!!" the girl shouted before throwing the alarm clock at her right side, sounds of hurried footsteps can be heard outside of her room "WHAT THE FUCK Y/N ARE YOU OKAY??!!!" both cousins shouted, worriedly.

"no cause first of all, WHY WAS THE ALARM CLOCK NEAR MY DAMN EAR?? second of all, NO. ITS LITERALLY 7AM AND YOU GUYS ARE SHOUTING!?" y/n said as she threw a glare on her cousins.

"okay then first of all, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SHOUT AS YOU WAKE UP??? second of all, go eat breakfast and wash up NOW. we are moving later afternoon." the oldest cousin, Jeongyun told y/n.

"moving? what do you mean we're going to move?- OH SHIT RIGHT SORRY NOW SHOO- IM GOING TO GET READY NOW" the youngest said hurriedly, as the two cousins leave her room, both of them chuckled "that girl really is excited to move huh?" Jooyan said, smiling. "she sure is, she has been waiting to move in Nurial ever since she was 10." Jeongyun shrugged.

"c'mon y/n, why are you nervous? you are THE y/n, everybody knows you as the ace, some people in Nurial might know you, be confident now aye?" y/n said in a fast and shaky manner, it was her first time moving out of Seoul, her parents wouldn't allow her to go to different cities or countries, even her cousins, but she understands why her cousins won't allow her, but her parents? She never understood them.

ever since she was a kid, she has always thought that her parents doesn't love her, she thinks they don't want the world to know she exists....

"oh my god finally you're done, the breakfast was about to go cold!" Jooyan exclaimed, his older brother just laughed at him as y/n sent a death glare on Jooyan, "okay maybe not the right time I guess..." Jooyan said in fear.

in Nurial...

"what have you DONE!?" the boy exclaimed in anger, "YOU HAVE TO CALM DOWN, YOU MIGHT GET-" the other boy got cut off "HAECHAN I HAVE NO TIME FOR CALMING DOWN, WHAT HAPPENS IF THE WHOLE CITY WILL FIND OUT!?" the first boy shouted in rage "Jeno, we're in Nurial, everyone here should be expecting the unexpected, even the new comers." Haechan huffed.

"New comers...?" Jeno confusingly asked to Haechan "Yes- new comers, didn't you hear from the other members?" he said, surprised on why one of the members who's incharged of taking care Nurial, didn't know..

"who knows about the new comers" Jeno asked, "Me, Mark and Chenle..." Haechan said in a low tone "wait- why only you three?" Jeno once again asked

"we only got the news just hours ago, which is a bit confusing, our secretary always tells us a day or two before the new comers moves here...." a new guy joins the conversation, leaving Jeno speechless about the news...

oh god I just realized they will still be moving in Nurial in chapter 2- WAS THIS A BIT TOO SHORT??? ILL TRY TO MAKE CHAPTER 2 LONGER-

neways, who do you think was the new guy who joined nohyuck's convo

and what was Jeno so angry and scared about?? SO MANY MYSTERIES IK 😔😔😔👌👌👌