Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Keshawn POV

"Alright, see you later Shawn. I hope to see you tomorrow" Spank said shaking my hand.

"Yeah I'll be here" I said grabbing my duffle bag.

"What about my daughter?" He asked putting his hands in his pocket.

I sighed.

"She'll be okay" I told him. Knowing damn well she might spazz on my ass once I step foot into the house.

"You know if I didn't need you so bad for this task your ass would be six feet under right?" He said with a laugh.

I scoffed.

"Well too bad you do need me huh?" I said.

"Don't get it twisted, I can still beat your ass to the hospital" he said.

I looked at him crazy then laughed.

"Have a nice night Spank" I told him as I walked to the front doors.

"You too son" he said as he walked back to his desk.

I walked out then dapped the security.

"See you tomorrow Shawn" he told me.

"Alright man" I said then walked to my car.

I drove to the house and the light in the room was open.

I sighed.

I knew once I get in the house all hell would break loose from that small ass girl.

I pulled the keys out the ignition then walked out the car.

"Hey Shawn" Dre said as soon as I unlocked the door and went inside the house.

"Hey thugga , how was school?" I asked him.

''It was alright, I got into a fight" he said as he chewed on his sliced apples.

I looked at him crazy.

"Why you getting into fights Dre?" I asked him as I placed my duffle bag in the living room.

"He punked me" he said.

I sighed.

"Did you at least beat his butt?" I asked.

He nodded his head yes and I laughed.

"Good job play boy , where's Promise?" I asked.

"Upstairs. She looks mad" he said.

I grunted.

"Get upstairs Dre and get ready for bed" I told him as I grabbed the mail from the kitchen island.

He nodded then ran upstairs with his apples.

I took my shirt off then grabbed the extra one that was laying on the couch.

"I folded the laundry and placed them in the drawers" Promise said from behind me.

I turned around to see her in a robe and slippers coming down the stairs.

I smirked at her.

"Finally want to talk?" I asked her, making her sigh.

"Yeah, figured I should just listen" she said folding her arms.

"You know I ain't mean to lie to you right? Or go behind your back" I told her.

She shrugged.

"Why'd you do it?" she asked.

I walked up to her then pulled her close to me by pulling her by her waist.