Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Promise POV

"PROMISE !!" Somebody yelled from across the hallway.

I turned around to see Diamond's ass waving at me.

"Girl , bring that ass here !" She yelled making me laugh.

I walked to her as she waited by her locker.

"Boo, where you've been? It feels like I haven't seen you in foreva" she said as she chewed her gum.

"Girl it's only been three days, plus I know you be with your man" I said skeptically.

She scratched the back of her head as she looked confused.

"Girl, what you mean? I ain't got no man" she said in a high ghetto voice.

I rolled my eyes as I smiled.

"Diamond please, you know dang well you and Jaquan lovers" I said smiling.

She just continued on blushing.

"Ugh girl yes, I admit, but I'm still waiting on him to make it official" she said as she wrapped her arm around my neck and we continued to walk.

"Mhm, you know Jaquan, your going to have to push it out of him" I said

"Don't worry, I will. Oh and don't tell Trey, he will be heart broken" she said making me laugh harder.

We walked out the school building and towards my car.

Keshawn and Jaquan decided to finally join the basketball team, so they had practice today. So it was just me and my girl today.

"Speaking of Trey, he's finally back from his football camp so he wants us to chill, you wanna come?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"Of course, I missed him, and we can still be friends even though I do got a boyfriend" she said making me roll my eyes.

This girl so silly.

I felt my phone buzz from my back pocket.

I took it out and it was a call from Honest.

"Hey boo" I said picking up the phone

"Hey baby girl, just calling to let you know that I'm joining you amd Trey tonight. He might help us out with some things" she said

"Yeah right, that boy has a brain a size of a peanut" I said making her laugh.

"Yeah but he is the guy that knows all about the business" she said as I got into the car.

I started the car and was heading home. Trey doesn't come until a few hours from now so imma use this time to chill.

"Yeah but Honest, I haven't seen Trey in weeks. I miss him and I just want to catch up with some things with him" I said.

She sighed.

"Fiiiine" she whined. "Promise me next time" she ordered.

"Alright sis, love you" I said

"Love you too" she said and I hung up then placed it down.

"You know girl, we got to start thinking about college. It's about that time" Diamond said as filed her nails.

"Girl, I've been doing that for the longest. Where have you been?" I asked

"Enjoying my youth chica. What else?" she said in a spanish accent.

I shook my head.

"I honestly think we should all go to the same school, down in Florida" I said