Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Ke'Shawn POV

Sighs*

Another day another fucking dollar.

Spank called me up and the boys to go to the trap today. A lot going on right now so he needs our help. Something about somebody wanting to kill him but who the hell doesn't? Ain't nobody got time for that shit but I have to do what I got to do.

I got up from my bed and went to get freshened up. I texted Promise then went into the shower.

After my shower, I went into my closet and picked out True's, a black shirt and timberlands with a gold watch and chain.

I dried myself then threw the clothes on and rubbed gel all through my hair and sprayed axe on.

Today we paying Spank so I went into my duffle bag and grabbed 50K, yellow files, and Spank's gun. I threw it in my bag then grabbed my keys and phone.

I threw on my book bag and made my way downstairs.

Promise ass finally decide to text me and shit.

*

Cupcake❤: I wanna see you now babe ;( I miss you ❤'

Me: Ight babe Imma come soon but not for too long, big daddy got work to do ;)

Cupcake❤ : Lol you is non big daddy. See you soon ♥

Me: Alright baby ♥

*

I placed my phone into my pocket then stuck the keys into the ignition. I put the car in reverse then drove my way to Promise house.

*

*

*

I pulled into Promise house then got out the car. I went up to her door step. Out of nowhere, she ran out side with just shorts on and a tank with her hair in a ponytail. She jumped on me as I held onto her waist.

I missed my girl. I haven't seen her in a while cause of trap gang business. When I do get the chance to see her it's only at night when she sleeps over or at school.

I laid my head against her neck. The scent of cotton candy and vanilla was all I smelt and I swear I miss that shit.

She ran her fingers through my curly afro as she kissed my lips. "I missed you" she whispered. I smiled between kisses. "Let's go inside and make this time worth while" I said kissing on her neck. She let out a moan then chuckled. "Alright" she said smiling then made our way inside.

*

*

*

*

*

I parked to the side of the station then walked to the front door. I walked past the two security guards and the two dogs and  placed my hand on the scanner. When it approved my hand print, the doors opened and I made my way inside.

I walked into Josh and Quay sitting on the couch, James and Trey playing foosball, 'Contraband' by Migos blasting and the sweet smell of weed hitting my nose. The every day life of a trap house.

I looked at the time on my gold watch... 11:36.. Spank is never late and neither Devin and Trevor. Something was up.

"Yo" I said walking up to them. "Wassup" they said when I dapped them.

I then took a seat on the black leather couch next to Josh and Quay and texted Devin and Trevor to see where they at.

Grabbing all our attention, Spank came in with both Devin and Trevor. They was sweating and all and Spank stood there looking mad asf.