Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Ke'Shawn POV

Today I had to go with Josh and Quay to sort some papers out with our boss. Devin and Trevor had to go out and make some money cause we was running low on weapons. Our boss has like thousands of different guns and their all hidden in a corner and other places you'd never expect. Theirs one in a book, under the couch, on the fan, in the cabinets, in the plants , even inside a teddy bear. He says he gotta stay secretly strapped up just in case the Fed's watching.

We sat with James as he counted up all the money and we sorted the papers out in order. As we were filing the papers , a fine ass lady had walked through the door. She looked about 35 , brown skin , and thick as hell. She was wearing a tight burgundy and black dress with some black Louis Vuittons and her hair was straight and reached down to the top of her butt. She was beyond gorgeous , like an older version of Promise.

"Hello boys" she said with a melody in her voice. Then they turned around and their jaws dropped when they laid eyes on her. "Got damn , where you been all my life?" Quay said making us laugh. She just smiled as she chuckled. Damn , her smile was perfect too.

"You guys are silly , but where's Carter?" she asked and we all looked at each other confused. "Sorry , I think you got the wrong address" I said and they sighed. "Dammit" Josh cussed under his breath , loud enough for all of us to hear and making us laugh.

She then looked at her phone confused. "No , my GPS said this is the right place" she said and as if on cue Trey , Devin , Trevor , and Spank walked in. Spank and Trey just stood there in shock while Devin and Trevor looked as if they just seen the light, lmao.

"Regina?" Spank said with so much shock in his voice and he still had the same face expression on. "Hello Carter, long time no see" she said smiling at him. He looked like he was frozen and you can definitely tell he was speechless cause he just stood their as he looked dumbfounded.

She then turned her attention to Trey. "Hello son , I missed you" she said and he went up to go hug her "I missed you too ma" he said and we all just sat there in amazement. She is probably the ex wife Spank is always talking about. Now I see why he upset , that women is gorgeous. "Carter we need to talk now" she said eyeing him and he just nodded as he followed behind her. Well we know who wear the pants in the relationship. He looked like a lost child that just found his mother. 

Promise POV

I sat in my room with Diamond and we just laid on my bed as we read through magazines and I was texting Ke'Shawn. I miss my baby like crazy but his boss got him working hard today , so he funna make it up for me tomorrow.

I couldnt stop thinking about what happened a few days ago when me and Ke'shawn did the dirty. It was probably the best thing I have ever experienced. My dad said to never fall in love cause it would just hurt you but I feel like I can trust Ke'Shawn. The way he was just handling me gently as we did it just made me want him even more.

As for Diamond, her crazy ass kept on looking and talking about how big Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj's booty is when she was looking through the magazine. Her gay ass. 

We then heard a slam from the door and arguing coming from downstairs. "Who's that?" Diamond asked taking a bite of her chocolate. I shrugged then opened my door as I listened to the argument.

"Dammit Carter , you don't understand what the hell I'm tryna say?!" A lady yelled in which I'm not mistaken could be my momma. "Why you taking things all outta hand for?" My dad said. He sounded like he was trying to stay calm cause he never liked yelling at my mom. He said if he does , it's like putting fire on gas. "You know damn well why , you got these young boys working at your station!" she yelled and he let out a loud sigh.