Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Author | POV

All three walked into the building and everything was silent. They knew it wasn't going to last long , knowing something was bound to happen.

They had to walk through hallways back to back, it seemed like they were going in circles.

"Man this walk ain't never going to end" Keshawn muttered under his breath.

"He's right Spank , I feel like we've been going around in circles and I have to be home before my baby mama start tripping" Jonathan complained.

Spank sighed.

"Trust me , we're getting somewhere" He said as he walked ahead of them.

They finally seen a brown door at the end of the hallway that was slightly open.

"There go something" Spank said pointing at the door making Keshawn raise his eyebrows.

"Let's go in" Jonathan said.

"Y'all niggas suicidal foreal" Keshawn commented making both Spank and Jonathan look at him.

"You want this money or nah?" Spank asked him.

Keshawn sighed.

"How am I funna get the money if I'm dead?" Keshawn said sarcastically.

Spank rolled his eyes.

"Light skin niggas.. so damn stupid" Spank commented under his breath.

"Aye y'all niggas, come here" Jonathan said as he had his ear pressed against the big black door.

Both Spank and Keshawn went to press their ears against the door to listen.

They heard a deep voice talking from the other side. They couldn't hear what he was saying but the voice sounded unfamiliar.

They heard two clicks from behind them and it caught them all by surprise.

All three turned to see a guy that looked about twenty years of age with two guns pointed their way.

"Step away from the fucking door" he says quietly but in a deep tone.

They put their hands in the air in defense then took a step to the side.

"Lord why do I put myself into these situations?" Keshawn said under his breath.

"Now.. all yall gotta do is tell me why y'all here.. then I probably won't kill you" The man said as he still had guns pointed.

"We just need to see T.D" Spank told him.

He laughed.

"Haven't you heard? Trayvon is dead , killed himself cause of this drug shit. He don't own this place no more. So tell me the real reason y'all niggas here" he said.

They all looked at each other then looked right back at the man.

"Who own the place now?" Spank said with his eyebrows raised.

"His wife" He answered. "Now why the hell y'all here? Word on the street y'all enemies" he said as his laid his fingers right on the trigger.

Spank looked at him carefully. He knew what he was up to.

"Well?.." the man said when no one responded.

"Ummm --"

"Don't say anything" Spank whispered , interrupting Jonathan.

"If y'all don't say shit I will blow --"

BOOM.

One shot to his head and the man was down on the floor.