12

"Steve what are you doing?!" Bucky said to the small boy as they made their way to the enlistment booth where Steve stood. "Your forgetting the whole purpose of a double date."

Steve sighed. "Oh please, that girl was only there to see you. She wanted nothing to do with me." He said, crossing his arms.

Bailey frowned a little bit. "Steve why are you at the enlistment booth?" She asked him, already know what his idea was.

"Well it's a fair, I wanted to test my luck."

"As who? Steve from Ohio? They'll catch you. Or worse, they'll actually take you." Bucky said.

Bailey knew that Bucky just wanted to keep Steve safe. The boy just wanted to fight for his country but his medical problems served as a huge disadvantage on his enlistment form.

"Look, I know you don't think I can do this.." Steve said, "but I'm not going to sit here and let innocent men lose their lives."

Bucky had the look on his face that he was starting to get stressed. That was the last thing Bailey wanted him on their last day together. "This isn't a back alley, Steve. It's war!" Bucky said. "Why are you so keen to fight? There are so many important jobs."

Bailey listened to the two boys argue for a good couple of minutes, watching as their argument went from anger, to a little bit of joy.

"Don't do anything stupid until I get back." Bucky said to Steve, smirking as he turned away.

"How can I? You're taking all the stupid with you."

Bucky laughed, going back over to east eve and giving him a hug. "Your a punk." He laughed.

Steve smiled and watched both Bucky and Bailey walk away. "Jerk. Be careful." He said, "and don't win the war till I get there."

Doing a little salute, Bucky flashed Steve one last smile and turned away for good.

Bailey smiled at Bucky as they walked side by side. It felt good to have him with her, but living without him was a terrible struggle. He was her heart, her soul, and unfortunately her weaknesses.

"How about some dancing." Bucky said with a smile as they approached the large dance floor that was set up. Loud music was being played by the band as other couples danced.

Bailey smiled. "Anything for my sergeant." She said, making a smile form on Bucky's face.

The two of them stood on the dance floor, dancing along to the music that was being played. Laughing the whole time, the couple just decided to have fun. No matter how stupid they looked.

As the music came to a slower best, the dancing shifted from a fun swing to a slow dance.

Both Bucky and Bailey held each other close as their bodies swayed to the beat. Bucky's steel blue eyes looked into baileys emerald green ones as they smiled.

"You know, I think we might have some unfinished business." Bucky smirked, "how about we get out of here."

Bailey smiled. "Your call, sarg." She smirked.

It wasn't long until Bucky scooped her up off of her feet and began to walk. "Bucky!" She laughed, putting her arms around his neck.

Bucky smiled, putting her back down once they made it to his car.

•••

The couple barely made it inside the girls bedroom before they were in a full blown make out. Bailey was being pinned to the wall by Bucky as their lips stayed connected, the girl unbuttoning Bucky's shirt in the process.

Baileys fingers ran through Bucky's hair as he began to unbutton the back of her dress.

"Your positive you want this?" Bucky asked the girl as they pulled away to breather, his forehead against hers. "We can stop if you want to."

The girl shook her head, her emerald eyes looking into Bucky's. But her response didn't consist of a verbal answer, just bailey leaning and kissing him again.

•••

Once they were finished doing their.. business... bailey was exhausted. Her body felt weak as Bucky had went to clean up.

"You know you could've told me to stop, right?" Bucky said as he laid back down next to bailey, kissing her forehead. "Because that's definitely going to be sore in the morning."

Bailey smiled, leaning her head into Bucky's bare chest. "We had to make the last night count." She said, tracing the lines of his abs with her finger.

Bucky smiled, putting his arm around her. "I wish I didn't have to go so soon." He whispered, "but I promise you when I get back we can live that life we've dreamt about."

"I think I want to travel." Bailey said, "go visit different places. I've never left New York, I wonder what it's like."

"Well we can add it to our list." Bucky said, "now get some sleep, Bailey girl. It's pretty late and i don't want to leave without saying a proper goodbye."

Bailey nodded her head, lifting it up to give Bucky one more kiss. "Goodnight, Buck." She whispered, putting her head back down and shutting her eyes.

"Goodnight bailey girl." Bucky said in return, wiping the hair that blocked baileys face. "Sleep well darling."