10

Bucky was furious to say the least. His hands were gripped around the steering wheel of his car tightly as he drove, Bailey and Becca staying silent to lower the risk of an accident.

"How did you manage to get yourself into this?!" Bucky asked his sister as he pulled over the car. "I thought I told you to fight back if this ever happened."

Becca sighed, wiping the tears in her eyes. "You don't think I tried?!" She said, "fighting back only made it worse, james! What do you think he'll do after you leave!"

Bailey sat in silence as the siblings argued. "Buck, she's right." She said, "trust me, I know a thing or two about jackasses."

Bucky frowned and looked at bailey with a soft face. "Bails.." he said, "I know you don't think I should do this, but that's my sister. I'm not letting some asshole push her around."

Bailey spotted a small smile form on Rebecca's face out of the corner of her eye. "It's beccas call." Bailey said, "but don't forget that you don't know this guys strength.. anything could happen."

Bucky nodded, turning around to look at his sister again. "It's your call, beck." He said.

"Go kick his ass." Rebecca said with a small smile, watching one form on Bucky's face as well.

And so Bucky went, leaving the two girls in the car so they would be safe. Bailey could see down the small alleyway, watching Bucky totally kick this guys ass. "So is this what having siblings is like?" She asked Rebecca.

Rebecca laughed a little bit. "Well, yeah I guess. I got lucky though, Bucky's very protective." The Barnes girl said, leaning forward towards the front seats. "But Anthony is very rough when he's fighting so I hope Bucky's alright."

Bailey turned her head a little bit and looked at Rebecca. "Anthony?" She asked, "what's his full name?"

Rebecca shrugged. "Anthony Martino, he's your age actually." she said, "why, you know him?"

Bailey felt her heart sink as she quickly got out of the car, running into the alleyway. She stared as Bucky swung countless punches at Anthony, recognizing him to be exactly the same as he was in high school.

"Oh the freak shows here." Anthony groaned as Bucky's fist was raised above his face. "Oh, hey baby."

Bucky turned around and saw bailey, then Rebecca coming behind her. "Don't talk to them like that." Bucky said, punching him one more time and shoving him to the ground. "Now leave my sister alone."

Anthony laughed as Bucky put his arm over baileys shoulder and walked behind Rebecca. "You know, freak show, I never did get to thank you for hooking up with me last week."

Bailey stopped walking and turned on her heels to face Anthony, an angry look on her face. "Oh what are you gonna do? Send you boyfriend to hit me again?" Anthony teased, laughing at the girl.

But Bailey wasn't having it anymore. The teasing stops now. Show them who's boss, Bucky's high school voice said in her head.

As the girl tried to run at him, Bucky grabbed her waist and pulled her back. "It's not worth it." He whispered into her ear.

"Yes it is." She sternly said, breaking out of his grasp and rubbing at Anthony. The first thing she did was grab both of his arms, pinning them to her sides, then kicked his stomach. "You'll look like a freak show once I'm done with you, Martino."

Anthony stayed silent as pain coursed around his body. Baileys punches were way harder than anyone expected them to be, even Bailey herself. It was like she could already see the bruises he would have.

"Stop! Stop, please!" Anthony begged, scrambling to the sorbet of the alleyway. "I'm begging you!"

Bailey out her foot on his chest and kept him down. "Fine, but you listen to me carefully." She demanded, glaring into his dark brown eyes. "Your going to leave Becca alone, and if I catch you even looking at her we will meet again, and it won't be pretty. Clear?"

"C-clear." Anthony stuttered, realizing that his new fear was Bailey Connors.

"Good." Bailey said, pushing him back to the ground and walking off.

Bucky and Rebecca stood there in shock, watching bailey walk to the car. "Did you teach her that...?" Becca asked her brother, her eyes wide.

Bucky nodded. "Y-Yeah." He said, following after bailey. Once they were all back in the car, Bucky looked to bailey before driving. "That was outstanding."

Bailey nodded her head, staring down at her trembling hands. "I-I'm a monster.." she whispered to herself, although the other two could hear it.

"No, your a badass." Becca said with a smirk. "That was seriously amazing. I never thought I'd be able to witness that."

"But I could've just killed him." Bailey said, "what would I do- I'd get fired from my job for sure.. the-then I'd lose all my money and-"

"Bailey." Bucky said, covering her trembling hands with his larger hands. "Don't over think it. Your a phenomenal nurse, they'd be stupid to fire you from the hospital."

Bailey nodded her head, knowing Bucky was right. She was one of the highest ranked nurses in the hospital, they would lose a lot if they fired her. "Do you mind dropping me off home?" She asked Bucky as he started to drive.

Bucky furrowed his eyebrows and nodded. "Yeah sure, you alright?" He asked.

"Mhm. I just need to relax after that, and now I'm all dirty again so a shower would be nice." Bailey said, realizing they were already in her block. "But whatever you had planned, you know where to find me."

Bucky nodded, giving her a quick kiss. "Bye bails, don't do anything stupid."

"Everything I do is stupid, buck. You've gotta be more specific." She laughed as she got out, "bye beck."

"See ya later bailey."