Chapter 22 - Is this correct shikamaru?

Previously-

"Its simple really. Something so obvious its completely hidden. In extremely simplified words. Mind control."
__________________________

Now-

Everyone stared and the hokage in disbelief. Well. Except Gaara. His face was void of emotion. And the Raikage whose face was simply lined with swirling thoughts.

"Shikamaru. Explain it please." Tsunaide said to me. I sighed.

"We recovered DNA samples from and secret room under Rei's bedroom upon closer inspection it was revealed to me naruto's however. Something in the sequencing has changes. Namely, the sequencing for memories. Now, i have went through various alternates and i have backtracked Naruto's DNA. I did it once we arrived back in Konoha. Now. I am unsure of what memories Rei messed with. But i can say it is similar to mind control. But slightly different. You see, in mind control, the person is in direct control of the persons actions and thoughts. But the moments that the controller losing focus the person go back to the way he or she was before being controlled. However, using this method one can influence the person very fundamental way of think. Thus they can shape the way the person being controlled see's reality. Thus, the controller does not have to focus to remain in control. They can implant a particular idea in the subconscious and let it do all the work for them. Thus creating a perfect subordinate. You only have to mess with the persons head a little. And that seems to be what has been done to Naruto." I finished and took a deep breath.
That was long.

"So. What your saying is.....That really was Naruto?" Sakura asked me her face filled with horror.

"Yes." I replied looking away. Oh how i wish was not the genius i the case it is such a pain to have to deal with being right all of the time.

"I don't....understand...." Kiba stated he voice soft.

"Simply put. Rei fucked with Naruto's brain." Sasuke said coldly. "She fucked up his sense of perception and his memories. Naruto is trapped inside his own head. That body may be Naruto's but the mind and twisted smile. Are not." Sasuke said his voice taking his cold lilt. Everyone could see anger practically radiant off of him.

"Is this correct shikamaru?" Gaara asked me with no emotion betraying him. I nodded.

"How do we get him back?" Sakura asked me. I sighed again.

"Well. It wont be pleasant."