Chapter 16: And that kids, is how I met your father.

"And that's when we ended up falling deep into love, later on when we turned 19 he proposed in the same spot we laid in the rain that night. We ended up deciding on a June wedding, since we both loved the summer. Oh god and the honeymoon, was absolutely magical. He tried to shove me into a fountain, let's put it this way I was dry and he was soaked. The moral of the story kids, find your true soulmate, someone who would go to the end of the earth to make sure you were doing okay. Someone who would climb the tallest mountain if you were at the top." They looked back at me with a shocked expression on their faces, "Again, mom again!!" I sighed as I went to the beginning of our photobook we had collected over the years. "And here's aunt Marinette and uncle Luka, they look pretty cute together don't you think?" They all nodded their heads as I went through all our friends pictures, continuously pointing out who everyone was. They were so fascinated by all of it. "Oh! And here's Alya and Nino!" They both squealed, "That's our best friend's parents!!" I laughed as they kept looking at the picture. 

I really want to thank you all for all the support! I really enjoy writing these and this has to be one of my favorite books I've written. I have a lot of drafts at the moment, so there's plenty of books to come in the near future! I would also like to let you all know if you enjoyed this that I have released a new book called 'Forever and Always'! I'm currently thinking on the ending and please have tissues, because I'm crying thinking about it. Thank you all yet again, I can't believe all of the support I've gotten so far. You all are amazing <3