Chapter 7: Walking in a winter wonderland...

I woke up from a night of Paparazzi, Events, and Friends. I woke up later than usual, I pulled myself out of bed and looked out the window. "Snow? In the middle of summer?" I went to my bathroom and checked the pipes, they most likely have frozen... Luckily, the pipes weren't damaged and I brushed my hair, added some concealer, some chapstick, and threw on some lounge wear.

I went downstairs for some coffee and looked across the street, "Hey ice queen! What's with all the terrorizing? Why don't you pick on someone your own temperature?" He slid down the large fence and I rushed up to my bedroom window for a better lo...

I went downstairs for some coffee and looked across the street, "Hey ice queen! What's with all the terrorizing? Why don't you pick on someone your own temperature?" He slid down the large fence and I rushed up to my bedroom window for a better look, Slippi looking out as well. 

"-Name is not Ice queen, I'm Stormy Weather!" I was only able to catch the last part, Slippi looked around franticly as she tried to find out what was going on. 

"I'm fe-line more generous than usual today, so cool down and we'll call it quits kay?" She blasted him with her parasol. 

"We have to help Chat Noir, Slippi fins up!" My kwami was sucked into my bracelet, transforming me into Amphitrite. I opened my big glass window and jumped out, standing next to the feline. "rIsE aND sHinE." Chat burst out laughing and the acumatized villain just stared confused, "Cause your names stormy- Kylie Jenners meme- I'm just gonna shut up." I grabbed my trident and made sure my tail wasn't attached. 

"You two think this is funny? Alright then..." Just then she ran off, I walked around and grabbed a snow cone from an abandoned vender. 

"Well, that was easier than expected." We both laughed and grabbed a snow cone in the meantime, "Good thinking." A giggle escaped my lips, I sat down on a near by bench facing the news building where Nadia worked. Just then, the tv outside glitched and put Stormy on.

"Hello, veiwers." She backed up into the cameras view, showing a purple forecast next to her. "Here's the latest forecast for the first day of summer!" She put her hand on her hip, zooming into a section of the forecasts map, she pointed to it with her parasol. "Looks like Mother Nature had a change in plans." She slammed her parasol onto the screen behind her, a snowflake appeared across the section she zoomed in on. "Summer vacation is officially over." Chat and I stood up, staring blankly into the now blank TV screen. 

"Already? But I look so good in a swimsuit." I facepalmed and gasped, he wiggled his stupid eyebrows. 

"One, stop doing that and Two, you can keep the cat suit." I looked back over to the screen, "Now come on, we have a pinpoint on where she is!"

A voice from afar with a raspyish voice spoke, "Prepare for the worst ever weather in history!" it sounded muffled. It had donged on me, rewinding her whole thing on tv. 

"Chaton!" I grabbed his tail from running and he turned around, "It's Aurore Beauréa! The girl who was on television today." He thought for a moment then immediately nodded his head. 

"Good work, seems like you're a pro at this." I laugh and continue running, Chat following along. We reached the door, the television cut back on. 

"In Stormy Weather's world, It's winter wonderland, forever!" We stood back and kicked the door open, we saw no stormy in sight, just the regular news studio. I walked over to the camera's view. 

"Of course, it's pre-recorde-" Just then Stormy was in there again, laughing manically. She used her parasol and shot lighting at a structure that was holding a camera together, causing it to fall. Chat moved us out of the way and he ended up on top of me, well this is awkward... "Hi.." he got up and held his hand out. 

"Sorry about that m'lady.." I just shrugged it off and laughed a bit, just when he held his hand out the place went dark, I could see nothing. "This night vision is so sick!!" 

"You're lucky you can see, all I see is pitch black darkness." He held his hand out again, then realized I could barely see. He grabbed my arm and helped me up. 

"Here, hold on to my arm. I'll get us to somewhere where we have some light." He lowered his tone into a whisper as I grabbed his arm, "Don't worry, princess." We we're running for a bit, we ran into the stairs. 

"I think I got it from here, tha-" I was cut off by Chat desperately screaming. 

"Duck!!" 

"How do you expect me to see a du- OH." I ducked down, luckily in enough time and Chat laughed. He grabbed my hand again, "Thank you." We ran out onto the roof, standing there as Stormy watched us. He was still holding my hand, "May I have my hand back kitty?" He took his hand back quickly, rubbing his neck. 

"Sorry about that." He nervously laughed and I took out my trident. 

"You airheads! You fell right into my trap." A tornado formed around the roof, "Yes, hawkmoth." "There's no way out! Party's over fools!" She looked around and pointed her parasol to the sky, "Hail!" Hail started falling from the sky, Chat pulled me in and started twirling his staff around to guard us from it. 

"So what's the plan for getting the acuma back? My arm's starting to get a cramp." I looked around until my vision spotted a sign, I think it's time to try out my aquakenisis. 

"Be right back, stay out of the hail kitten." I stepped behind his staff that was guarding us, "AQUAKENISIS!" A blue orb formed in my hand,  I walked towards the ice queen "Hey Coldilocks!" She turned around, attempting to hit me with her lighting strikes. "Ha! Missed me!" I dodged another one, "Missed me again!" I got over to where the sign was, forming the orb around it, causing it to fall over almost on top of stormy. Chat tied a rope he found around her ankle, she bursted a hole through the sign, I then wrapped the rope around some plumbing tubes, and topped it off with a tight pull to throw her back onto the roof. Once she was on the roof, I broke her parasol, took the acuma, and purified it with my trident. "Nice job, kitty."

"Likewise, m'lady." We fist bumped and our miraculouses beeped, we took off happily, we both beat our first acumatized Villain! I headed back home through my window and Alya spam texted me all about the new hero's. I felt very much accomplished.