Old Friends? -Part 2

*@Tda824  and I back again! we shared parts this time :) a little guess work for you*

"Chenelle?" Jordan said, then Chenelle looks up to see Jordan. "Wait... Jordan, oh my god it's been so long." Chenelle said, giving him a tight hug, with Kia getting a little jealous. "Umm, Jordan how do you know her?" Kia asked.

"Oh, I'm Jordan's-" Jordan then cut Chenelle off. "Friend, she's my friend from ninth grade, but I thought you moved to Las Vegas?" Jordan said. "Well I did, but my dad got a job down here, I live in Miami now, oh and my parents are out of town, so it's just going to be us." Chenelle said, winking at Jordan.

Kia catches Chenelle's wink and instantly looks over to Olivia. She texts Olivia because she's standing right next to Jordan.

Kia: I know she didn't just wink at him.

Bestie: Girl, IDK who she is but she must know my brother somehow. He and Layla had the same reaction, if my brother is keeping secrets I swear.....

Kia: girl you and me both! We're not together yet, but I def think he was planning something for spring break.

Bestie: he better plan not to get slapped, that's what he better do. You know I don't play about you and neither does Spencer we already told him to tread lightly

Kia: it's my friends for me! Thank you :)

The crew keeps walking as Chenelle shows them around the house. It's a three-story Airbnb with a few rooms, a pool, and a jacuzzi. There's also a space for a bonfire as well. Two rooms with 4 beds for the ladies and two rooms with 4 beds for the guys. It's almost as if Chenelle was playing with fate as she lists off the room assignments.

"Alright so ladies here's the room assignments. In Room A we have Coop, Kia, and Layla, and in Room B we have Simone, Olivia, and Patience." For the guys we will have in Room C Spencer, and JJ and in Room D the Luxury suite, we have Jordan."

Liv says "great, Jordan's getting special treatment over here." Jordan nervously says "I promise I had nothing to do with this."

"Sure, you didn't." Olivia said, pulling Jordan to the side, so they could talk privately. "And, what's that supposed to mean?" Jordan asked. "What's going on between you and Chenelle, me and Kia caught that wink she gave you." Olivia said, then Jordan sighed.

"Ok look, she's my ex from freshman year." Jordan said, then Olivia's mouth drops. "She's your what!" Olivia said, slightly raising her voice. "Calm down." Jordan whispered, because he didn't want anyone else to hear. "Ok, so what happened?" Olivia asked.

"Well, I broke up with her, because she likes to start a lot of drama." Jordan said honestly. "And what do you mean by that?" Olivia asked. "When she knows a secret or learns of a secret, she starts up drama on purpose." Jordan said.

"Wow, so will she try and spill the beans on your past relationship with her?" Olivia asked, with Jordan's eyes widened. "You're right, I didn't even think about that!" Jordan said, getting worried that Chenelle will try and be messy like she was when they dated. "Yeah, good luck with that, all I know is that, you better not hurt my bestie's heart." Olivia said, then she walked off, leaving Jordan in his thoughts.

—Outside in the Backyard—

Kia and Jordan have a convo before they get dressed for the club where JJ is hosting tonight.

"So Jordan, wanna talk about whoever this Chenelle girl is?" Jordan says "look, she's kinda my ex from freshman year. I haven't seen her since then so this is my first time running into her."

Kia side-eyes him "hmmm. Okay, well she sure is friendly, just remember why we're here Jordan, you invited me remember?" Jordan smiles, and grabs her hands "of course Kia how could I forget."