life in prison pt 2 ✨

Jungkook had been released for 3 months now. At first it was hard, being released back into the world after being caged up for 10 months, it wasn't the easiest thing ever. Finding a job was hard, and picking his life up again was again hard, but within a month he was finally going the right way in life. Thankfully his parents were supportive and helped him with a place to live when he got out of prison.

He found a job after a few weeks of looking which was an estate agent. He was able to save up his money over the past three months to pay for an apartment plus the money which he had saved in his bank account before he went into prison. The apartment was two stories, it was very big and had lots of room. It was close to his work place as well, and also near many shops. It was a peaceful place and his neighbours weren't very close, meaning it was quiet and less suffocating.

Jungkook had woken up in the best mood he could possibly be in. He walked to the kitchen which had cupboards full with different types of food as he had gone food shopping the day before, as today was an important day. Tae was getting out of prison.

It had been difficult with their long distance relationship. Like Jungkook promised he came to see Tae every visitation day, and they were able to share one hug at the start of visitation day and one at the end. It wasn't a lot but it was better than nothing at all. But finally after 3 months he would be able to spend all his time with Tae, freely, with no restrictions about sharing kisses and hugs.

Jungkook made sure the apartment was fully clean before he left to collect Tae. He arrived at the prison an hour later and walked in. The memories flooding through him when he was wearing his bright orange jumpsuit when he arrived the first time, and now for the final time he was going into the prison to collect the love of his life.

The guards outside let Jungkook go into the front office place where he sat on a chair and waited for Taehyung's arrival. His leg was bouncing impatiently as he craved Taehyung's warmth which he had missed for the past 3 months. He heard the creek of the heavy steal door which separated the prison from the front office. Jungkook looked up and saw a guard walk out along with Taehyung in normal clothing.

Jungkook jumped up from his seat and ran over to him. Tae opened his arms out happily and felt relief when Jungkook's body collided with his own. Tae lifted the boy from the ground and held him tightly while Jungkook wrapped his arms and legs around Tae. Tears streamed down Jungkook's face as he missed being in his arms, while Tae shed a few tears for the same reason.

Jungkook slid out of Tae's hold so they could get out of the building as soon as possible. He took hold of Tae's left hand so he could use his other hand to sign a few documents. Once he was done they were finally allowed to leave. Jungkook excitedly dragged Tae out the place and walked down the path to the car park. When they were in the car, Tae got into the passengers seat, and pulled Jungkook into a kiss, which they had both been dying for. Jungkook smiled happily into the kiss and steadied himself with placing his hand on the elders cheek.

"I've missed you so much baby" Taehyung said as he pulled away.
"I've missed you too" Jungkook pouted, making Tae smile and kiss his lips again.
"Now let's go home" Tae said, feeling warmth fill his stomach just by saying the word home while looking at his life.
"Home" Jungkook repeated before pulling out of the car park and drove to their apartment.

When they arrived Tae wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist as they waddled out of the lift and onto the floor which had their apartment on. Tae back hugged the boy until they finally stopped at the door.
"Close your eyes" Jungkook begged.
Tae chuckled, and shoved his face into the younger's neck, making sure he couldn't see anything.
"Tsk so clingy" Jungkook joked as the waddled into the apartment, shutting the door behind him.

"Ready?" Jungkook asked with excitement hoping that the elder would like it.
"I'm so ready" Tae chuckled, causing vibrations into the younger's neck as his face was pushed up right against his skin.
"Okay well open your eyes" Jungkook smiled brightly, placing his arms over the elders and tapping his wrist.
Tae brought his face away from Jungkook's neck and looked at his new home. Tae gasped, when he noticed it had the exact decor the two had discussed about during their days at prison.

Tae looked around, with Jungkook showing him where everything was in excitement. Tae was smiling brightly as he was happy how Jungkook had organised everything.
"And this is our bedroom" Jungkook opened the door, dragging Tae in. "Uhm there are some empty frames because I thought we could fill them with photos of us" Jungkook smiled with a small blush.
"That's a great idea" Taehyung smiled pulling Jungkook close and pressed a kiss to his temple.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Tae's neck the best he could as he went on his tiptoes.
"So what do you think?" Jungkook asked softly, nuzzling his nose against the elders.
"I love it, i love it all. It's everything i've ever wanted and now we can finally live freely, and live the best life we could ever imagine" Taehyung smiled happily.
"Together" Jungkook finished the boys sentence.
"Together forever. Just us" Taehyung lifted the younger's chin up and pressed his lips onto Jungkook's plump ones, guiding him into a sweet kiss.

The two ended up on their bed. Tae wriggled around soaking up the softness of the mattress along with the warmth form the duvet and soft pillows.
"I forgot how comfortable a bed was compared to the bunkers" Taehyung sighed in relief.
Jungkook giggled and shuffled next to Tae.
Taehyung brought Jungkook close to him and wrapped his arms around the younger, while the other threw a leg over Tae's body hugging Tae's waist tight. He kept his head on Tae's chest and took in the fresh smell of Tae which he missed so much.

"We can finally live our life in normality, together against the world" Tae kissed the boys fluffy cheek.