Sick day ✨

>Jungkook is ill and he hates it, so he decided to stay at school even after protests from Taehyung, which was a bad idea<

Requested by @cinnxmxn_rxll

Jungkook slumped through the double doors and weakly held his bag straps. His eyes were heavy, and he was feeling freezing, yet it was the middle of April. Jungkook looked around the corridor and saw his boyfriend in the distance. He walked towards him and quickly leaned into his boyfriends back. He wrapped his small arms around the elders waist and nuzzled his face into his muscular back.

Taehyung looked down and saw the familiar small hands which were resting on his stomach. He turned around in the younger's weak hold, to turn and look at him. But when he faced the younger he gasped, and worriedly studied him.
"Koo baby, are you okay?" Taehyung asked anxiously.
"Hmm I just feel a little tired and I have a headache, nothing to be worried about" Jungkook shook his head a little and looked up at his boyfriend with his doe eyes.

Taehyung wasn't convinced as he saw the younger barely being able to open his eyes. Not only that, he turned very pale, and his under eyes darkened. Sweat was gathered at the top of his forehead, making it glow under the school's bright lights. Taehyung brought one hand up to the younger's forehead and felt his temperature with the back of his hand.
"Fuck baby, you're burning up" Taehyung gasped feeling the heat radiating off his forehead.
"Why did you come in this morning? You're not well" Taehyung sighed pulling the boy into his hold.

Jungkook leant into Tae's chest while Tae wrapped his arms around the frail boy. Jungkook whined slightly as he shivered.
"Are you cold petal?" Taehyung asked softly.
"Hm yeah" Jungkook pouted moving his head from the elders chest to look at him.
"Here sweet" Taehyung said grabbing a spare hoodie out his locker.
He raveled up the bottom of the hoodie and placed it over the younger's head. He helped the boy put his arms through the sleeves and pulled the hoodie down. Jungkook immediately snuggled into the hoodie and hugged the boy once again.
"Thank you hyungie" Jungkook pressed a kiss onto Tae's chest.

The bell rang indicating for lessons. Jungkook groaned as the bell buzzed through his head, making his head throb.
"Come on Tae let's go" Jungkook sighed as they laced their fingers together.
Taehyung shut his locker door and turned to the boy.
"Koo come on let's get you home, you really don't look so well" Taehyung begged, not wanting to see the boy suffer during the day, when he knows he should be at home resting.
"Nuuu come on, let's just go to class" Jungkook whispered and pulled the elder with him.

They were currently in class and Jungkook was sitting diagonally in front of him. Taehyung was writing down his notes when he heard a small groan. He looked over at his boyfriend and saw Jungkook resting his head against his palm as he wrote the notes from the board. However the elder noticed the younger shaking as he wrote.
"Mr Kim pay attention will you" the teacher called out to Tae.
"Sorry sir" Taehyung responded and continued to take notes, not wanting to be told off again.

As they got further into the lesson Jungkook. became to feel worse. His stomach was twisting, his throat became sore, his head was throbbing, and he couldn't stop shivering. He tried to hold his whimpers, but he was feeling awful. He looked to the side and tried to look at his boyfriend, but it wasn't working. Jungkook bit his his lip and shook his leg repeatedly. His chest tightened and his head became light. His eyes shut and his head hit the desk. He passed out.

Taehyung jumped up from his chair when he noticed the boy had passed out. He went to the boys aid and gently pulled his head off the desk. He cupped the younger's face as the teacher rushed over to help.
"Koo" Taehyung called out trying to get the boy to gain consciousness again.
He patted the boys cheeks till finally the boy came around. He groaned out and slowly opened his eyes. His eyes grew wide when he noticed everyone was looking at him with worried eyes.

"Taehyung take him home he can't stay here in this condition" the teacher instructed.
"Yes sir" Taehyung said shoving Jungkook's books in his bag and doing the same with his own belongings.
He carried both bags on his back and went to the younger's side. He helped him off his seat and he quickly wrapped an arm around the younger's waist to keep him steady.
"I hope you feel better soon Jeon" the teacher smiled softly before going back to teach the class.
Once they got out the class Taehyung quickly stopped and instructed the boy to wrap his arms around his neck as he bent down. Jungkook did as he was told and Taehyung picked the boy up effortlessly by this thighs.

Taehyung walked them back to his own home as he knew the boy wouldn't want to go to his own. He had signed them out of school and told the staff that they wouldn't be in for a few days, which they agreed to. Taehyung walked into the house and shut the door behind him. He walked them upstairs, and to his bedroom. He opened the duvet up and laid Jungkook down.

"Okay baby, let's get you out this hoodie, and then I'll get some medicine for you" Taehyung said as he helped the younger pull off the hoodie.
He tucked the boy in and pressed a kiss on the boys head. He watched as the younger turned onto his side and groaned in pain.
"I'll be back bubba" Taehyung called, rushing off to get a few things.
He came back holding a wet flannel, medication, a headband and a bottle of water.

Jungkook was sprawled out on the bed, on the verge of crying from pain.
"Hey baby it's okay" Taehyung sighed walking over and placing the stuff on the bed next to him.
"Don't cry please, it hurts to see you cry. You'll feel better soon okay, just be patient"
Taehyung sat next to the boy and helped the boy sit up so he could take his pills.
"Here sweet, you need to take this, then you can sleep" Tae passed the pills to the younger and then passed the water.
He was quick to swallow it and immediately snuggled into Tae. Taehyung brushed some strands of hair out of the boys face and placed a soft headband on his head to keep his hair out his face. Tae then held the flannel to the younger's forehead and kept it in place with his hand. Jungkook tiredly took hold of Tae's spare hand and held it tightly. Jungkook shut his eyes and try to sleep off the ill feeling.

Hours later Jungkook woke up to an empty bed. He pouted slightly as he wanted to hug his boyfriend. But he didn't notice the said male walk in with a tray in his arms.
"Don't pout baby" Taehyung chuckled getting onto the bed placing the tray in his lap.
"I-it smells so good" Jungkook yawned as he weakly sat up against the head board.
"Hm chicken and vegetable soup, mama made it just for you" he dipped the spoon into the soup getting a spoonful and he blew on it for the younger and then fed it to him. Jungkook sighed in content when he felt the warmth trickle down his throat.

Tae continued to feed him till he finished the whole bowl. Tae placed the bowl to the side and opened his arms out. Jungkook immediately snuggled into the boys embrace and rested his head on his chest.
"I don't like being sick" Jungkook sighed heavily.
"I know baby, but I'll be here with you the whole time. You can stay here with me, in bed and watch movies all day. Just don't stress and focus on relaxing so you can feel better" Taehyung pressed loads of kisses on the younger's head to make up for the ones he couldn't give on the boys lips.