maids outfit 🍑

>Taehyung is a proper business man who spends most of his life in his office. Leaving his boyfriend at home feeling somewhat neglected and alone. Jungkook decides to buy an outfit to catch his boyfriends attention. He goes to the male's office and dresses up. What will happen?<
Mentions of-
•Crossdressing
•Maids outfit
•Office smut

Requested by -tkalt-

"Okay i'm going now, see you later. Don't wait up for me, i'll probably be home late" Taehyung yelled in a rush, slamming the door shut.
Jungkook who was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for them both, stopped and sighed. This happened everyday, he hoped that one day his cooking wouldn't go to waste. He hoped that one day Tae would notice him like he did last year.

Jungkook loved his boyfriend more than anything and he knew that Tae loved him just as much. When Tae would come home late at night he would always slip into bed as quiet as possible. He would then hug Jungkook and pull him into his body for warmth, and then kiss his cheek goodnight. Then after would apologise for being home late. Jungkook knew this because he would never sleep until Tae was in the bed with him. He needed to know that Tae was home safe, and he needed to know that Tae still loved him.

Jungkook turned to the couch and jumped onto it after clearing up everything. He went onto tiktok and came across the maid outfit challenge. He noticed that it was boys who were wearing the outfit, making him think of a plan. He scrolled through the comments and saw that the person had posted the link in the comments. Jungkook smiled and quickly bought the outfit. He got an email straight away, telling him that the outfit would arrive tomorrow morning.

...

It was the next day and the outfit had finally arrived. Jungkook had already tried it on and was overly pleased with it. He hoped that this would somewhat get Tae's attention and hopefully regret not giving him any attention.
Jungkook stuffed the outfit into his backpack and hurried out the house, locking it behind him.

He took the local bus into the city as they lived a little distance away from the city as Tae wanted his work place to be separate to his home, although that never stopped him from working at home. After 20 minutes he arrived outside Tae's company. He thanked the bus driver and walked into the huge building. He walked to the receptionist and greeted her.
"Hello Mr Jeon, it's lovely to see you again" She smiled at the boy as she hadn't seen him in a long time.
"Hi, uhm is Mr Kim in his office?" Jungkook asked.
"No not yet, he should be finishing up a meeting any moment now. Do you want me to pass on a message?"
"No no it's okay i'll just wait for him in his office" Jungkook thanked her before walking off to the elevator.
He hit the top button where his boyfriends office was.

Once he was done he walked straight towards Tae's office and walked into the room. Jungkook still couldn't get over how big the office was. It was very clean and his desk was pretty much clear other than a few papers, pens, computer and a picture frame with Tae and Jungkook kissing on their 4th date years ago. Jungkook smiled just looking at the picture, as it brought back memories of them in high school and how in love they were and still are.

"If only we could go back in time" Jungkook caressed Tae's face on the photo before moving away and walked to Tae's bathroom, just in case someone was to walk in on him changing. He quickly got dressed and left his backpack in the room. He looked at himself in the mirror one last time and walked out.

-

Taehyung had finished up his meeting and walked towards his office.
"Sir do you want to discuss anything?" Taehyung's assistant asked.
"No thanks, go ahead and take an early lunch. I want to look over a few things myself" Taehyung nodded and let her leave before he walked into his office. Taehyung shut the door and jumped a little when he noticed someone standing at the window. But his eyes only grew when he noticed it was no other than his boyfriend. Drawl formed at the corner of his lips, making his mouth gulp.

Jungkook was standing there in a very short maids dress, looking out the huge wall window, which had a skyline view. Taehyung stealthily walked over to the boy and wrapped his arms around his waist.
"Are you trying to show the world whats mine in this pretty maids outfit?" Taehyung husked into the younger's ear, causing Jungkook to freeze with nerves.
"I was waiting for you" Jungkook ignored the elders comment and turned around in his hold to face the boy.
"Did you come here in this outfit?" Taehyung raised his eyebrow in caution.
"Of course not" Jungkook sighed and looked at Tae with his doe eyes.

He reached his arms up and held Tae's tie, pulling him down, so his face was only millimetres away from the others.
"What are you doing here baby?" Taehyung asked in a soft, shaky voice, looking right at the younger's lips.
"I want your attention" Jungkook commanded with a strong voice.
"Well you have it" Tae whispered before slamming his lips onto the younger's.
He pushed the younger back till his back was pressed against the glass window.
Tae was hungrily biting the younger's exposed skin, covering his neck with love bites.
Tae pulled away and looked at the younger's eyes shut, with his plump lips slightly parted.

"What do you want baby?" Taehyung husked caressing the younger's curved waist, which was prominent from the tight dress.
"I want you Tae" Jungkook hummed softly.
Tae smirked and instructed the boy to jump. Jungkook did so and wrapped his legs around the boys waist, while Tae held the younger up with his hands supporting him at his ass. Tae squeezed the boys fluffy cheeks and he walked them to his desk. Jungkook let out a little whine, before Tae carefully laid him down on the desk.

Tae made Jungkook bend his legs and spread them out. Tae opened the bottom draw and grabbed the lube which was hidden at the back of the draw which was left there since the last time they had office sex. Tae then stood between his boyfriends legs and lifted up the dress.
"No pants hm, thank god no one came in before me" Taehyung muttered as he pushed his sleeves up.
He coated his fingers in lube, and some on the younger's rim. Tae watched how the boy clenched and unclenched around just the tip of his finger.
"So needy hm" Taehyung smirked before he started to finger the boy.
Jungkook squeezed his eyes shut, as he felt a little discomfort. It had been a while since they did anything like this, they never had time so they never did anything other than a make out.

Tae skilfully scissored the boy, making Jungkook let out a string of moans as the discomfort turn to pleasure. Tae finished prepping the boy and unbuckled his belt, pushing them to the floor along with his underwear. He coated his hard member and brought it to the rim of Jungkook's hole. Tae slowly pushed in, making Jungkook let out a small cry. Tae held onto the younger's legs and thrusted into the boy at a small pace after he had adjusted.

Jungkook was sprawled out on the desk, looking like a sweaty mess, screaming out moans in between small pants. Taehyung studied the boy and how he looked so beautiful in the dress.
"You're so pretty and take me so well" Tae growled, pounding into him.
"T-tae-mghm" Jungkook cried out.
Tae pressed small kisses on to the younger's smooth legs.
"Hyung hm i'm c-cl..."
"I know baby, me too, you can cum bub" Taehyung said as he chased his own high, slamming his tip against the boys prostate.
Jungkook released over his outfit, as he let out a moan, feeling his legs shake from the overstimulation.
Tae wasn't too far from behind and released into the boy. Tae slowly thrusted into the boy filling the office with their skin slapping, till fianlly he was done.

He pulled out and quickly cleaned them both up, fixing his suit after. He looked around for the boys bag, and brought it back to him so he could dress the younger back in his clothes. When they were done Tae picked the boy up and walked to his seat. He kept Jungkook on his lap, as he turned on his computer.

"Tae" Jungkook chimed tiredly.
"Yes baby" Taehyung responded, pressing a small kiss to the boys temple.
"I've missed you, so much" Jungkook mumbled against the elders neck, taking in Tae's smell which he missed.
Tae sighed and wrapped his arms around the boy.
"I'm sorry baby, I promise i'll take next week off so we can spend more time with one another. I've been a really shitty boyfriend to you" Taehyung rested his head against Jungkook's and hummed slightly.
"It's okay Tae, you're not a shitty boyfriend, you're just a workaholic. I love you Tae, more than anything"
"I love you even more"