Fired? pt 2 ✨

"That's the bell, enjoy your lunch, I'll see you next lesson" Mr Kim called to his class and watched as they flooded out the door.
Taehyung walked from his desk and towards a familiar desk near the front. He quickly wrapped his arms around the boy who was currently bent over, grabbing his bag.
"Hyungie" Jungkook squealed in surprise.
Taehyung cuddled Jungkook close and leant his chin on Jungkook's shoulder.
"How's my star student feeling after getting 96% on their exam?" Taehyung asked the boy.
"Amazing, I can't believe it! Obviously dating a professor has its benefits" Jungkook smirked fully standing up and turning himself around in Taehyung's tight hold, while placing his bag on his back.

Taehyung lifted the boy up from the floor with his muscular arms wrapped protectively around his waist. Jungkook had his arms on Taehyung's shoulders. Taehyung carried him out the classroom and towards the canteen. Jungkook was giggling loudly making the students around them lay their eyes on them. Ever since the whole incident, the couple stopped caring about everyone's views. They loved each other and that was all that matters, who cares about what other people think.

"Hyungie put me down, I've got legs you know" Jungkook giggled, looking at Taehyung's face.
"What's the fun in that" Taehyung chuckled making his way into the canteen.
He walked in the queue for food and placed Jungkook on the floor. He turned the younger around and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist from behind squishing Jungkook's half empty bag. Jungkook grabbed a tray from the side and carried it for them both.

Jungkook quickly grabbed a banana milk from the shelf and they shuffled down the queue a little more.
"Do you want a water?" Jungkook asked the male who had his head dug into his neck.
"Yes please" Taehyung mumbled making Jungkook squirm as his lips tickled his neck.
Jungkook grabbed a water bottle and grabbed some different things for their lunch.
They made it to the checkout area and paid for the food.

They saw their friends in the distance and sat on the table. Yes, Taehyung is part of their group. He wasn't that much older than them and they all allowed him as he was Jungkook's boyfriend. They sat down on the table and greeted all their friends.
"Look it's the love birds" Jimin snorted.
"You're just jealous midget" Jungkook laughed.
"Whatever" Jimin said stealing a piece of food which Jungkook had just bought.
Jungkook pouted but it was quickly stopped with a pair of lips on his own. Jungkook quickly responded and pushed back just as hard.
"Ewww gross, stop eating each faces off when you have food in front of you" Hobi sassed, making the boys pull away.

They began eating, and chatted about different things. Jungkook was biting into a slice of pizza when they saw some people making their way over to his boyfriend. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, not wanting these people near his boyfriend.
"Mr Kim"
Taehyung turned his head and looked towards the three girls who tried acting all innocent.
"I made some food for you and Jungkook, please eat it" they pleaded, shoving the two bags in the two males faces.
"Uh um thanks?" Taehyung said taking the bag in front of him.

The girls ran off, with smirks on their faces which they didn't notice.
"The hell, why would they give us food?" Jungkook questioned.
"I dunno but I'm not eating mine, a teacher should never accept food from a student"
"Says the man whose eating the food which a student paid for" Jin laughed.
"He's my boyfriend, that's different"
Jungkook looked in the bag and saw sushi. He pulled it out and began eating it.
"You know, that smells a bit off" Jimin said holding his nose.
"Yeah Jungkook, I don't think you should eat that, they probably poisoned it of something" Jin added.
"Yah don't say stuff like that" Taehyung said with a hint of anger, not wanting the boy to be frightened.

Jungkook stopped eating it and put it in the bin, but it was too late. His stomach gurgled slightly, and he felt something hit the back of his throat. Jungkook stood up and ran through the canteen, towards the toilet. He ran into the cubicle and threw up in the toilet.

Taehyung ran after the boy and ran into the student toilet. He heard small cries and went towards the door.
"Baby" Taehyung called out softly.
Jungkook opened the door and and hugged Taehyung weakly, a few sobs escaping his mouth.
"It's okay baby, do you want to go home?" Taehyung asked the boy holding him close.
Jungkook nodded in Tae's chest, feeling his stomach in so much pain. Taehyung picked the boy up and held him by the boys thighs. He walks back to their table to grab his bags.

Al their friends looked at the with sad faces.
"We looked at the food, yep Hobi grabbed it out of the bin...anyway it looked like they used out of date fish for the sushi. But Tae, we looked at yours as well and it looked absolutely fine! So I think they wanted to make Jungkook ill so they could be with you" Jin stated.
"That would make sense because I'm supposed to be teaching them next, but I won't be now because they made Jungkook ill and I'm taking him home"
"We'll tell the teachers about the girls, take care of him" Jimin pouted looking at the pale boy who had his head resting on Taehgyung's shoulder, with his eyes shut.
"I will, we'll see you later" Taehyung said, waving to them as he walked away to his classroom to get his own bags before going to the office.

"Oh Mr Kim, what are you doing here?" The office ladies asked confused.
"I'm leaving early, Jungkook is sick. So can you sign me and him out. Also make sure there's a cover teacher present for my lesson" Taehyung said as he rubbed circles on the boys back.
"Yes of course, I hope you feel better soon Jungkook" She smiled as they Taehyung walked off.
"I hope my husband carried me like that" she laughed to her colleague.

Taehyung placed Jungkook in the car and whizzed off home, keeping his hand on Jungkook's thigh, trying to comfort him as much as possible. Once they got home Taehyung carried Jungkook in door leaving their bags in the car. He placed Jungkook on the couch and covered him with blankets before going to get some water for him.

Taehyung sighed as he saw Jungkook whining, clutching onto his stomach in pain.
"Awh baby, I'm sorry they did this to you" Taehyung raked his fingers through the boys hair after placing Jungkook's head onto his lap.
"It's okay" Jungkook sighed.