Suffocation 🥀

>Where a diligent student Jungkook finds out minuets before the test that someone had hacked a teachers account to get the unreleased exams so they could cheat on their exam, which then most people in his class had memorised the answers....<
Mentions of-
•TeacherXstudent
•Real life events with a love story twist
•Not much focus on relationship, but it is included don't worry
•This was me just spilling some emotions which I have had bottled up for a while and needed a way to get rid of them

Suffocated. That's all he felt. School, friendships, home... it was suffocating and it felt as if there was no escape. He had 2-3 exams everyday for 4 months, non stop. Lethal.  His life was revolved around revision, text books, practice papers, shitty notes. There was no end in sight. Not only that, his friends weren't the most supporting people ever. But of course if they had problems everyone would be there in seconds, but if one tear slipped past Jungkook's eye, he would be yelled at for crying. Was it a sin for him to be upset? Depressed? Stressed? Frustrated? But if anyone else felt the same they are cared for.

Life isn't easy if you're on your own. Of course you are your own best friend, but how can you be best friends with yourself if everyone leaves, because one day you'll end up wanting to leave yourself as well. That's all Jungkook could think about late at night. Why did no one like him? Why did people leave? Was it his fault, or was there something which he hadn't discovered about himself which people didn't like. Did people become toxic to him because he keeps making so many mistakes?

Jungkook had recently applied for a job, he even had his first job interview. They told him that they would phone back within a week. Well it's nearly been 4 weeks and he hadn't heard anything. He thought that getting a job interview would make his life brighter, as he was close to getting a job, but instead it made him feel worse because he was lied to and was left hanging for a job which he wasn't even going to get.

But thankfully there was one person in his life which wasn't like the rest.

"Okay i'm giving you 20 minutes of your own revision before the exam so use your time wisely" Jungkook's maths teacher called out.
Jungkook watched the teacher with fond eyes. Honestly the teacher was the only reason he was living, if the teacher wasn't in his life he wouldn't be sat in the seat he was sitting in at that moment. Crazy enough, the teacher was his boyfriend. It wasn't all that bad as the teacher was only 4 years older than him, plus he was 19 himself meaning it wasn't illegal. The teacher showed him what love felt like, and how people should be treated. The teacher was his medicine which protected him from the negativity in his life. Part of Jungkook thinks that Tae might leave him like everyone else, but he quickly reassures the boy that he's not going anywhere.

Jungkook began revising, but he was caught off guard when he heard whispers.
"Yeah the last question is on functions, the answer is -6" a boy whispered to the person next to him.
"Wait do you know the answers?" Jungkook asked with a frown.
"Yeah, my friend got the paper from their teacher, as he hacked the teachers account to get it. He can now get all the unreleased science, english, maths, geography exams etc under the exam board. So we've all memorised the answers as he gave all his friends the answers" the guy smirked.

Jungkook swallowed a thick lump which formed in the back of his throat.
"Hey Jimin do you know the answers?" Jungkook asked his classmate, wanting to know how many of his class had the answers.
"No, but I know that most people in here have the answers"
"How is that fair! These are our final exams which determine our end grade when we leave" Jungkook let out in a frustrated tone, tapping his pen anxiously.
"It's okay because if everyone has higher grades than usual, they are gonna know that they cheated" a classmate tried to tell the boy.
He was right, but what happens if they didn't find out. But Jungkook didn't want to be the goody goody, so he knew he couldn't say anything to Tae, for his own sake.

He scanned the room and saw that people had scraps of paper with a list of answers on the pages. His heart broke into two and was left with a bitter taste in his mouth. Tears were threatening to fall, but he didn't want to cry. Jungkook was pissed. He had spent the last few years working his socks off, revising as much as he could, to the point he don't have a social life.  But it felt like it was all out to waste, as everyone had cheated anyway. He hated it. He hated the fact he tried so hard, to then know that everyone was going to cheat anyway. 

"Okay notes away, we're going to start the test now. Don't stress about it, it's supposed to challenge you and if you don't do so well, you have the choice of doing a retake" Mr Kim smiled, before handing out the papers.
He got to Jungkook's desk, and looked at him with fond, reassuring eyes.
"You've got this" Taehyung mouthed before continuing handing the papers out, oblivious to the fact that most of his students already knew the answers.
"Write your name, and my name on the front of the paper"
Jungkook nervously wrote his name, and scanned the room once more and saw the confidence on nearly all their faces.
"You may begin"

Everyone opened the test and Jungkook was quick to hear the same guy from earlier whisper, "it's the right test" under his breath. Jungkook pushed his fingers into a fist, as if he wanted to punch the person who got the test papers but he stopped himself and tried to focus.

He got through the whole test and time was finally up. Everyone cheered in happiness, while Jungkook felt tears stream down his cheeks. He was fed up, frustrated, angry, he couldn't believe he had worked so hard for nothing. Taehyung walked around the room, collecting the papers. Until he came to his boyfriend who was silently crying. Taehyung's stomach dropped, all he wanted to do was hug the boy as tight as he could, but he couldn't.
"Stay after class Jeon" Taehyung whispered to Jungkook which he got a small nod as a response.

"Well done everyone, you've finally completed all your maths exams. Enjoy the weekend, i'll see you next week" Mr Kim let them go, as the bell went.
He shut the door when everyone was out other than his boyfriend.
"Come here baby" Taehyung pulled the boy into a tight hug.
Jungkook hysterically cried into Tae's chest, clutching onto his shirt tightly.
"It's okay, I bet you did amazing. Don't stress, whatever happens you'll do amazing. You tried your hardest and that's all that matters. If your grade isn't the best you can try again, I promise whatever happens it'll be okay" Taehyung pressed kisses to the boys head, trying to calm him down.

Jungkook pulled his face out of Tae's chest and looked at his with puffy cheeks. Targeting cupped his cheeks and looked at him with sweet eyes.
"Everything will be okay I promise" Taehyung reassured, making Jungkook nod.
He used his thumbs to push away any last tears which fell from the younger's eyes. He then captured the boys lips in a sweet kiss, making Jungkook melt into it almost immediately.
When they pulled away, Taehyung packed his stuff away and they left the classroom together to go home as lessons had finished for the weekend. Jungkook knew that Taehyung would find out by the whole cheating thing, so he decided not to tell him, for the sake of himself.