Workaholic hubby ✨

> Taehyung the workaholic and his worried husband Jungkook. What will Jungkook do when his husband hasn't come back from work after a few hours<
Mentions of-
•workaholic

"Koo where's my briefcase?" Taehyung called out to his husband who was in bed trying to sleep.
Jungkook groaned, and wriggled off the bed wrapping the duvet around himself. He walked out the room and ran downstairs. He went to the lounge and grabbed the briefcase which Taehyung couldn't find. Jungkook walked to his husband and tiredly gave him his briefcase. "Ah thank you baby, sorry I made you get up"
Jungkook just nodded and waddled closer into Tae's chest. He rested his head against Tae's chest just under the elders chin. He shut his eyes tiredly and wrapped his arms around Tae's torso, still holding onto the duvet, making it wrap around Tae's body.

Taehyung chuckled as held his hand against Jungkook's face, softly caressing it.
"I don't want you to go" Jungkook pouted in Tae's chest.
"I have to baby, my job can't work itself" Taehyung snickered at his husband.
"b-but I don't want you to go, you always work" Jungkook huffed moving his head and wrapping his arms around Tae's neck.
He looked at him with a huge pout, and pleading eyes. Taehyung looked at him with a soft expression and sighed.
"Koo I have to go" Taehyung tried to pull the boy off of him, but Jungkook wasn't having it. He slid down to the floor and wrapped himself around Tae's leg, holding it with a tight grip. He rested his head on Tae's thigh as he held onto him.
"Baby don't do this to me, I need to go. If you let go now, I'll comeback sooner"

Jungkook slowly let go after weighing up his options. He quickly stood up and pressed his lips onto his husbands. Tae quickly responded and held the boys chin, taking control of the kiss.
"I really need to leave, I'll see you later, call me if you need anything okay" Taehyung said placing one last kiss on the younger's lips and walked out the door to go to work.
Jungkook pouted and ran back upstairs to their bedroom. Jungkook grabbed one of Tae's jumpers and pulled it over his head. He jumped onto the bed and wrapped himself in the duvet, falling asleep once again.

...

9 hours had passed and Taehyung was due home any moment. Jungkook had kept himself busy by cleaning the house and doing some other chores like the washing. He had made dinner for the two and placed it on the table, and all that was left was to wait for his husband to arrive.

Jungkook waited at the table, hoping that his husband would come soon, but he didn't. An hour had passed and the food had already become cold. Jungkook placed a food warmer cover over Tae's plate to keep his food warm, while he played at his own. He didn't eat any though, he didn't feel hungry. Jungkook had left a few messages and even a few voicemails as his calls weren't answered. The boy stayed seated at the table. He glanced at his phone every few minutes hoping Tae had messaged, or even called him. But there was nothing.

He waited and another hour had passed, it was already 9pm. Jungkook had stayed seated at the table, with his phone only centimetres away, but again he still hadn't heard anything. This has happened a few times in the past, and it was only because Tae was a workaholic, that's why Jungkook hated Taehyung going to work because he'd never come back.

Jungkook couldn't be bothered to wait any longer and so he quickly called Tae's assistant.
"Hi Mr Kim how can I help you?" She asked tiredly.
"Are you still at work?" Jungkook asked biting his finger nervously.
"No I went home hours ago, is Mr Taehyung not with you?" She asked.
"No, and he's not picking up his phone" Jungkook grumbled.
"Okay let me check the data base and see if I can see if he's still at the company" she said hurriedly, opening a few tabs on her computer.
"Thank you" Jungkook sighed.
"Okay, yeah seems like he's still at the company and I don't think he'll be coming home anytime soon"
"Okay I'm going to head over there, thank you, have a good night" Jungkook thanked before hanging up the call, and grabbing some things before heading out the house, locking the door behind him.

Jungkook drove to Taehyung's company and parked in the private car park, which only have a few cars in. He got out, grabbing the plastic bag he had put the items in from earlier and walked into the company. The whole building was pretty much empty and only had a few lights on. Jungkook walked on to the elevator and hit the button for the top floor. He got to the top and walked out. He strutted up to the door and barged into the office without even knocking.

He looked towards the desk and noticed his husband passed out. His head rested on his folded arms which were placed on his desk. Jungkook sighed heavily and placed the bag to the side. Jungkook walked up to him and brushed the hair out of Tae's eyes. Jungkook placed a kiss on his head and tried to wake him up.
"Come on hubby, this is no place to sleep" Jungkook called softly.

Not long later Tae woke up and moved his head away from his arms. He looked up when he saw a figure standing next to him and gasped.
"Baby? What are you doing here?" He said in a deep, raspy voice while patting his lap for the boy to sit on.
"I could ask you the same thing" Jungkook said as he sat on his husband's lap. "Why are you still here? I've been waiting for you for hours! You said you'd come home early" Jungkook whined not liking how Tae overworks himself.
"I'm sorry baby, I lost track of time"
"I called you multiple times but you didn't pick up and I got worried so I came here after ringing your assistant" Jungkook admitted, cupping his husbands cheek softly.
"I'm sorry" Tae placed his head on the younger's chest while holding the boys waist tight.

Jungkook placed his hands on the back of the males head and ran his fingers through his brown curly locks.
"It's okay, but you need to stop overworking yourself. Not only that you probably haven't eaten anything since lunch" Taehyung shook his head.
"Hyungie, you haven't eaten in...8 hours!" Jungkook screamed. "You're eating now!" Jungkook angrily shouted, standing up from Tae's lap and grabbing the bag he brought with him.

Jungkook sat back on his lap and rummaged though the bag, pulling out a few things.
"Here, eat now" Jungkook demanded, pushing spoonfuls of the food he cooked earlier into his mouth. Taehyung finished every last bite, not wanting to make Jungkook anymore upset than he already was. Jungkook put the stuff back into the bag and turned around, still sitting on the elders lap.
"Let me finish your work, rest, no buts" Jungkook commanded.
Taehyung nodded and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and rested his head against the younger's back. Jungkook finished the work within 30 minutes and turned off the computer.

Jungkook dragged Taehyung away from his office and pulled him to the car. He refused to let Taehyung drive as he was tired, so Jungkook would just drop the elder off the next day. He drove through the night till finally they arrived home. Jungkook took hold of his husbands hand and pulled him inside. After locking the door they ran upstairs to their bedroom and Jungkook looked after his tired hubby.

Jungkook laid on the bed and Taehyung rested his head on Jungkook's stomach while hugging the younger's waist. Jungkook ran his fingers through the elders hair till he fell asleep.
"Stop working so hard, I don't like seeing you like this" Jungkook sighed before snuggling down next to him and falling asleep himself.