Chapter four (why am i always getting into trouble?)

*Akari's POV*

I just walked into my fourth-period class to see Levi.  AGAIN! After what happened this morning he's the last person I wanna see.  But...Why is he hanging around those guys?  I mean I can imagine him getting annoyed with them easily. 

Levi: What are you doing here?!

Akari: This is my class.  Don't tell me this is your class too.

Levi: Well if I'm waiting here then this obviously my class.

Akari: Whatever I'm going to my seat

As I went to sit down, Levi sat back down with those guys.  I don't know what he's thinking.  I mean I knew he became kind of an ass but not the type to hang around people like them.  I have no idea if he's just lost his mind or if they are just acting nice around him. 

(Teacher walks in)

Teacher: Okay class! Let's begin.  I'll be taking attendance so listen up.

The whole class: Yes Ms

After about 30 min of her teaching, she told us we would be working in groups.  I was hoping we could pick our own groups so I could be with my friends Alyssa and Gloria.  I wanted to see if we can speak in Spanish while we work because my mom says I'm losing my touch on that.  But no she picked our groups for us, and I got put in a group with Levi.  Seriously what is it with me and running into Levi so much today?

Akari: These formulas are so confusing.  I can't memorize cosine law.

Levi: Well maybe if you used your dumbass brain(bonks her head) you might get it right. 

Akari: OW! HEY, I'M TRYING HERE, AND PLUS IT'S NOT LIKE YOU UNDERSTAND EITHER! I bet you haven't even gotten sine law down yet.

Levi: SHUT UP!

Akari: You know your dumber than me right?

Levi threw his pencil case at me.  Luckily I dodged it.

Akari: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

Levi: Well maybe if you weren't such a dumbass I wouldn't bother you

Akari: I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I DID YOU JUST STARTED BEING A JERK OUT OF THE BLUE!

Next thing I knew I was attacking Levi and we started yet another brawl but this time in the classroom in front of all our classmates.  The guys Levi was hanging out with before were standing there in shock. 

Adam: Damn- I didn't know Levi would fight a girl

Tyler: Yeah it looks like they have something against each other or something

Some people were recording and others were just bystanders.  It wasn't long before our teacher came back into the room and broke up the fight though.

Teacher:  OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW!

You can tell our teacher wasn't playing around.  She looked furious

Teacher: WHAT IS THE MATTER  WITH YOU TWO?! I LEAVE THE ROOM FOR A FEW MINUTES TO FIND MY STUDENTS FIGHTING ON THE FIRST DAY!

Levi: She started it

Akari: Liar! I did not-

Teacher: JUST STOP! BOTH OF YOU.  There's absolutely no fighting allowed in this school.(pause) That being said you two will be in detention for 2 hours after school every day for the next month. 

Akari and Levi: WHAT?!

Levi: I can't! I have to be practicing for a grading coming up!

Teacher: Grading?

Akari: It's an important thing in karate where we get tested to see if we get our next belt level.

Teacher: Okay well whatever that is, it will have to wait.  You two need to learn your lesson.  Not only will you study in detention but there's going to be someone there to make sure you do it together.

Akari: Great I have to work with him?! Please miss can we just get let off this one time? I promise ill never fight him again!

Teacher: Hah you really think I believe that? You guys still clearly hate each other.  And Levi you just came to this school how is there someone you already hate and are fighting with?!

Levi: Its a long story...

Teacher: What you guys used to date or something?

Akari and Levi: NO!

Akari: Why would I date a rat like him?!

Levi: Yeah! wait- THE HELL YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ME NERD?!

* Levi and Akari both bickering in the background*

Teacher: okayy clearly not...

Teacher: ANYWAYS (she said while pushing herself in between their fight) you two will still have detention and it is mandatory that you work together.  I looked at your last report cards and it seems like you both have been struggling with a few specific subjects. You can probably help each other on that.

*Akari and Levi both groan*

Teacher: Don't you groan at me! Watch your attitude or I'll give you another week in detention. Now get back in class