Chapter two ( Are my plans demolished?)

I spent my whole summer break practicing and training to get stronger. One year has gone by since that day and I'm now in grade ten. As I was walking to school I ran into my friends Jake and Brianna. Jake Satō has been my best friend since we were babies; we do almost everything together and Brianna Watt is my very hyper friend from karate but she's the coolest person I know. "Hey, Akari!" Jake and Brianna yelled. "Hey, guys! What classes do you have now?" I asked. Brianna replied, "We both have Phys-ed. What about you?" "I have Phys-ed too! Let's go to the gym and get prepared." "Awesome! Let's race there!" Brianna said while running. I've been really excited to start the new school year. I have most of my close friends in my school and I've managed to get on good terms with most of the people in my grade, it's gonna be a smooth year. As long as I don't run into any prob- Oh god. As I walked into the gym, there he was tossing a ball in the air. "Wait, Levi?" Brianna said. Levi dropped the ball on his face. He looked over to find us standing at the gym entrance staring at him.

Akari: "Why are YOU here?!"

Levi: "I go to this school now; don't tell me you go here too."

Akari: "Well I do..... but it's not like an asshole like you would have cared to know,"

Levi: "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME SKANK?!" Levi shouted while grabbing the collar of my Jacket.

Akari: "Face it! You're a selfish jerk who thinks you're better than everyone else!"

Jake: "Guys cut it out before someone catches you!"

Levi threw me across the floor and yelled "WHAT DOES A DUMBASS LIKE YOU KNOW?!"

Akari: "A LOT MORE THAN YOUR PUNY BRAIN CAN THINK OF!"

I charged at him and we started a mini brawl in the gym with each other. I didn't even think of the fact that we could get in trouble. While we were fighting Jake went to go get our friends from karate Ryan Divan, Martin Levy, Selena Lee, and Aiden Sterling. Once they got to the gym they saw that Levi and I were about to rip each other's heads off. Ryan ran over to us and broke up the fight by punching us in the face.

Ryan: "HEY KNOCK IT OFF, YOU DAMN NERDS! WHAT IF A TEACHER SEES YOU?"

Ryan has always been a loud crazy guy but he always knew when he needed to step up and be responsible. I'm not sure if it was best to punch us in the face but it was effective. Of course, Selena was recording the whole thing for blackmail but after Ryan broke up our fight Martin helped keep me away from Levi. Aiden then pulled both Levi and me outside the gym and proceeded to scold us.

Aiden: "WHAT WERE YOU TWO THINKING?! STARTING A FIGHT AT SCHOOL OF ALL PLACES? I THOUGHT YOU GUYS KNEW BETTER!"

Aiden has always been the dad figure of our karate school. He's the one always making sure we don't get into trouble and he's always had a leader personality.

Akari: Well it's not my fault he decided to attack me out of nowhere!

Levi: And it's not my fault that she just hates my talent!

Akari: I don't hate your talent I hate your attitude!

Levi: Well you're not any better!

Aiden: ENOUGH! Both of you! You guys are in the same high school now and I know you don't have the closest relationship at the moment, but you're going to have to learn to get along."

Levi: Tch, I don't know if I'll ever get along with an annoying dork like her

Akari: HEY! I'M RIGHT HERE!

Aiden: Save it! You guys were good friends before so you can at least learn to get along again.

Levi and I stayed in silence for a bit.

Aiden: *sigh* Well I can't force you guys to do anything but at least consider it... for the team. Then he left for his class.

After that Levi and I said nothing. While Levi went back to the gym, I went to the office to get a few bandaids. I got a little more beaten up than he did.  Now that he's going to the same school as me it will be harder to prepare to defeat him.  Especially since we're already in the same karate school. I feel like all my hard work is crumbling right now.... Whatever! I'll just have to make it work.