Encounter

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aiko POV ~~

I was now returning home from work and I am so exhausted I can barely move my legs, but if I don't move quickly then he will get mad and I defenatly don't want a sore back this week.

As I kept walking I heard yelling from the park down the road so I went to check what was all the commotion about.

When I reached there I found a large group of boys cheering someone to kill someone else, which is mad, so I made my way to the front and I heard the tall guy say "bring the bat"  I turned my eyes to the smaller guy who was curled up and barely breathing... And then it hit me he was about to get beaten with the bat!

Whithout thinking I screamed at him to stop but he flat out ignored me so I jumped in front of the boy and hugged his body to protect him.

When the others noticed me they tried to warn the offender but it was too late. A loud sickening crack was echoed in the air and then it was dead silent.

I bit my lips to silence the painful screams of plain agoni that wanted to come out.

I can't  move, I feel paralysed, this is too much, this is what I get for trying to be a 'hero'. Suddenly my heart started beating faster when I heard a rough voice behind me.

"OI Kiomasa, you are scaring the crowd what the hell do you think you're doing"

"Ken-chin my doroyaki disappeared"

"I told you to not call me that in front of others"

"Alright Ken-chin but what about my doroyaki"

"You just ate it Mikey"

"Oh... I want more. Go get me"

After that unusual conversation everybody bowed down and shouted 'good day sir' and then after mere seconds, a violent cough was heard.

"Oi Kiomasa who died and made you king huh? Next time you see our commander this is how you'll bow, got it?

"Girly are you good?"

I couldn't speak from the shock that I was experiencing, what the hell just happened?