𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡y

I know I been gone 🌚......

But it was my birthday weekend and quite frankly I almost deleted wattpad but I'm back.

Yea that's pretty much it except for leave KEASIA LONE y'all always on ha toxic ways 😠.

Oh and I'm thinking about ending this book😗.

Let's get into this mess....

6 months later...

Keasia POV
Current location: patting ha quick weave

Ok so let's see what has happened in the last 6 months so while living at the trap house after the break in we decided to send a message as well as telling where we will be at we met them at a field and long story short they ain't come

We decided to track down their T and install cameras while we watched them for the next four months figuring this person out their every move friends and right hand mans.

About a month ago is when we really set a end to them who turned out to be jakari's uncle who wanted to get revenge jakari's dad but jakari already killed him so yea.

After that situation was handled we picked out our house in Florida and is halfway packed now all we need is our furniture to be shipped.

Jakari was able to move his clubs out to Florida and I changed my practice also getting big on Instagram doing promotions.

"Jj why you keep spitting up" I said rubbing his back then wiping his mouth.

"Ma ma" he smiled grabbing at me and I smiled to.

"Say da da" I coached and he rolled his eyes I laughed.

I sat jj back down in his rocker and picked up keria playing with her then feeding her.

After she was done I sat them both in their playpen to watch Mickey Mouse and fall asleep.

Once they was good I cleaned up the living room and made some waffles and bacon for jakari then brought it up to his office as he made moves with his work.

"Hea u go lil nigga" I kissed his cheek and he chuckled.

"Luh u lil bitch" he smiled and I laughed walking out.

I got the babies out the playpen seeing they were sleeping I sat them in their bed and turned on the monitor closing the door.

I went and sat back down on the couch scrolling on ig and jakari came down and we cuddled till a big knock came on the door and I could see the helicopters lights.

"Wth" I said as jakari hopped up running to the system closing all his illegal Ts and opening the door with his hands over his head my heart sank.