𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

Bundy POV

I woke up this morning to be in the bed with ke again

I woke up this morning to be in the bed with ke again. ATP she can be my sleep buddy she was already awake on her phone typing away she looked pissed.

Without moving from next to her I went on my phone and was reading the dms from thirsty hoes till ke got up and went to the bathroom. When she walked out her lashes was off and her hair was tied up, she had Vaseline on everywhere and Jordan's on but she looked good tho.

Just as she stopped texting , ria and moni came in and they all left out causing me to get up cause I knew they was abt to fight. When I got out there ke had just started beating some girl ass but then her friends tried to jump and that's when Moni and ria stepped in.

When ke let the girl up ole girl was bloody asl her hair was fuckkked up ha eye was black and to top it off her nigga was laughing at ha. Ke was laughing then she went upstairs and came back dressed without a scratch. WIFE 😋

"Aye yall tryna go to six flags today" Moni suggested and everyone agreed. "Alrt we can go there in a minute but ke come with me to the store" I said and we both walked to my car and I pulled off.

"So what yo real name" she asked and I hesitated before answering "jakarion" and she went on about how it's a cute name and how her real name keasia.

"So what was your last relationship" I asked.

"Well umm it was with the nigga but he cheated all of em cheated now that I think abt"she replied.

"Damn" I sighed and shook my head.

" but it's all good tho cuz I match energy" she shrugged.

"Oh well what you do for a living"I asked

" A nurse assistant and only when I'm bored I go strip what abt u"

"that coo and I own nightclubs" I replied

We talked all the way to the store she got everybody something and she ain't let me pay for it not gon lie im starting to like shorty more now.

"Here go y'all stuff" ke handed everyone something before walking upstairs and I followed her.

"come take a nap wit me" I whined hugging her waist while she took her makeup off.

When she layed down she started to get on ha phone making me snatch it and she smacked her lips but it's nap time what she on it foe. She finally got up under me and said good night and with that I fell asleep.

I woke up to everybody standing over me and ke looking shocked and Siyah looked pissed she tried to talk but she was to damn loud so I kicked them all out before sliding out the bed and walking out.

"Tf y'all want cuz if you wake her up I'm dog walking all y'all" I said closing the door behind me.

"So you layed up wit that hoe now" Siyah scoffed making me Moni and ria look at ha.

"Watch up mouth talking bout ha" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"So what y'all want" I asked again.

"We supposed to go to six flags but you laid up wit that h- ke" Siyah spoke once again.

Just as I was about to hurt Siyah feelings ke walked out the room making me walk off and go sit in the living room . Siyah woke us up knowing damn well we ain't bout to leave just to say some goofy shii I only fucked that girl once.

Ke came to the living room and sat in the recliner chair making me go sit under ha cuz she real comfortable ig. WIFE 😩

We were doing fine till Siyah had to say something to ke. "So ke what's yo body count a girl like u must got a good 11" Siyah smirked.

"2" ke shrugged and Siyah rolled ha eyes.

"Yeen got to li" Siyah started but I cut ha off, "if you gon keep ruining the vibe we finna dip" I explained and she just sat back.

We decided to put on a movie to past a hour of time till 2.

Me and ke decided to get on the couch and she layed on top of me and I layed under ha wit my hands in her biker shorts 😏. I end up falling asleep so idk what movie was put on but they watched a movie.

When I woke up it was 4 ke was gone making me scrunch up my face but I found her in the kitchen cooking. WIFE🥺

I went to the bathroom and when I tried to close the door Siyah popped in and locked the door. Before I could even try to say something she started rubbing on my print so I two pieced the shii out of ha then walk out while she held her face looking shocked.

I walked into the kitchen and sat in the island chair before pulling ke by her waist in between my legs and kissing her lips and she kissed back.

To be continued......

I'm out so yea 🏃🏽‍♀️