𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

Keasia (POV)

"UGHHHHH i miss my nigga who ain't my nigga but give good ass head but for every damn body" I huffed before dragged myself out of bed and getting in the shower

Psych had texted me today to slide to his kickback so I decided I'll go. I put on a red graphic shirt that I tied up to make a crop top and sum black cargo pants paired with these weird shoes that went wit it.

I did what I needed to do before hopping in my car and made my way to the kick back I really dreaded going cuz jakari gon be there but he ain't worried bout me so I'm thuggin all summer.

When I pulled up I seen ria outside so I asked her to take my pictures before posting them and walking inside.

Ke.Huncho

 Swipe ⬇️

Swipe ⬇️

"Ian trippin bout no bitch no I ain't crashing bout no hoe😝"43,277 likes Comments off

43,277 likes
Comments off

When I walked in I was relieved to see no more than 15 people there but most of em was females.

"Besstttt" stoned ran up to me smelling like weed and cologne best combination and I screamed best back.

Just as I was walking to the couch bundy walked from upstairs wit sum girl behind him. If it ain't about me he is out here hoeing I thought I'm my head but laughed out loud causing everybody to look at me.

"Tf y'all weak ass bitches looking at" I said bucking at no one in particular and everyone turned back to they conversations.

After that situation I found a seat on the couch got on my phone. I peeped shorty from earlier sitting on bundy lap staring at me so I looked up.

"Is there a problem" the girl spoke up I'm guessing her name Jocelyn that girl passed around.

"Hoes be waiting on the side to get in the game" I mumbled befo looking back at my phone.

"What was that" Jocelyn walked up on me and I just chuckled and looked up from my phone and repeated what I said.

"Girl u just mad cause i took your man" she said then faked yawned.

"Y would I be made over a hoe ass nigga and a thirsty ass bitch you more passed around then bacteria this nigga don't give yo ass the time of day besides when you sucking him up the difference between me and you is everybody don't know what go on in between my legs ion even know why I'm sitting here tryna to explain to somebody who don't wanna listen girl you smell like a yeast infection do better". I scoffed before walking over to where psych and them was standin.

"Aye yall tryna smoke"stoned asked looking high already. This nigga really a stoner i thought. Before I could make it out the back door somebody grabbed me someone who I never thought I'd see again.

Flash back

WHERE THE FUCK WAS YOU AT KEASIA ke's toxic ex screamed at her while she laid on the floor holding her face.

Jay and ke had been together for 3 years and everyone thought their relationship was good and it was till jays mother died and he started to abuse drugs and take it out on keasia.

She always tried to leave but he would threaten her life or kidnap her. Her mother resented keasia for her father leaving and wouldn't care that she would go missing for days or witness the abuse.

"JAY I PROMISE IM NOT CHEATING" keasia pleaded as jay unbuckled his pants and pinned her down and forced herself inside of her.

He did this a lot and every time keasia would go to her happy place which was bingo with her grandma every Tuesday.

As jay finished inside her one single tear fell down her face and she quickly wiped it before getting off the floor and walking into the bathroom where she took all of her anger out on her wrist.....

Keasia soon after got out that relationship when Monis bother shot jay and he dispersed into thin air and she never saw him again until today.

Flash back over

"LET ME TF GO YOU SICK BASTARD" I snatched away from jay I could see he still abused drugs.

"Why youn miss me" jay said as he tried to grope me and kiss my neck causing me to push him back and I could see in his eyes the anger.

"Keasia I will fucking kill you and you bet not have gave my pussy up you stupid ass hoe" jay gritted his teeth as he chocked me and that single tear rolled down my face I quickly whipped it and shut my eyes.

"Let's go upstairs i know you miss me"jay said as he tried to grab my hand I heard a gun cock back making me open my eyes to see jakarion holding a gun to jays head.

"Nah big bro she good" jakari said to jay

"So this who you fucking wit now I'll catch you later keasia"jay chuckled before stop chocking me and I fell to the floor holding my neck.

Jakarion picked me up before grabbing my keys and taking me home. The whole ride those words replayed in my head which sit chills to my spine. I know what he's capable of and If he ever got a hold of me again Keasia everybody knows a love would never walk out of there again dead or alive.

When we got stopped I looked up to see we were at jakaris house and he came a picked me up and carried me to his room. He ran me a bath before bathing me and gave me my clothes I left there to sleep in.

I layed in his bed still haven't said a word since the kickback staring at nothing particular. I watched as jakarion got in the shower and started to leave out the room.

"Please lay with me" I asked just before he left out and he came and layed with me and I layed in my usual spot right in his arms where I could hear every breath he took and his heart beating.

I was slowly falling asleep at the sound of his heart rhythm and at that moment I fell asleep at for just that moment I wasn't scared nor feared anybody cuz I was wit my nigga he crazy he kill ppl.

Hollon cause I just damn near snapped my neck on this chapter and who jay think he is and ion kno bout y'all but I love ke and jakarion bond or connection but yea I'm out 🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️