𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

Omniscient ⚠️

Keasia was dressed in all black and tying up he black fazzos as she had one thing on her mind same with bundy.

They both finished and loaded their gun before hopping in the black van. Keasia saw Mikey in the passenger seat loading his gun and jakari staring into space.

They spun the block around a house twice before the black van door opened and they all broke up.

"Stay strapped" jakari asked keasia
"Till the grave" keasia finished and they shared a kiss before jakari went in first guns blazing and keasia followed behind them.

They shot everybody in sight but made sure to keep jay for keasia. Nobody expected for keasia to come along and with her gun of choice she moved through the house like a silent assassin.

They cleared the whole downstairs before making the way upstairs shooting everybody in sight and finally jay popped out the room and tried shooting at jakari but keasia took the hand shot from across room making him drop the gun.

Mikey came behind him pistol whipping him making his body drop and jakari and Mikey drugged him back to the van and drove to the whare house.

At the whare house

Jay was tied up to a chair and a there was a single light hanging above him. Keasia punched his throat making him pop up.

"Wake up baby" keasia said as she ran her gun across his chest making him tense up.

"What do you want" jay asked trying to get free but it was no use.

"Let's talk jaylen let's talk about what I want let's talk about how you beat me every single day no you never missed a day let's talk about how you manipulated me since the day we got together oh and my favorite how you ra*ed me 9 times over the course of the 3 depressing years 9 tears shed 3 miscarriages and 9 cuts". Keasia said as she showed her arm and her scars.

"Scarfs and long sleeves in summer to cover the choke marks and bruises from when I was pinned down but jay and ke forever your a fucking rapist addict and all around sick now it would feel good to beat tf out you but it looks like those two got some steam they need to let off so imma watch. Keasia stepped to the side and surprisingly felt peace and no tears shed.

Jakarion had his one with jay before Mikey sent one shot to his head. Mikey made a phone call then Mikey ke and bundy split up.

Not long after Jakarion met with keasia at hood house and sum freaky stuff went down nd babies were made but we skipping. Little did Jakarion know keasia was leaving......