𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑥

Keasia
Location : yo nigga house

KeasiaLocation : yo nigga house

2 days later

Me and that bitch ass nigga bundy back on good terms but comes to find out I had to hear from a little birdy that he's with the Jocelyn girl nie but that ain't my business low key miss my sleeping buddy.

They don't need to know by wale a siza blasted through my internal speakers I got installed when I bought this place.

Every time your ass in the mood, mmh
Sharin' thoughts when we share a room
Though we barely talk when we share a room
In the dark, still see your curves
Body like what, swear to God you're a miracle
Still we keep it low
Keep 'em on a need to know
Could somebody tell somebody
I'm somebody and I'm sorry
But somebody gon' need to go, mhm
I'm not tryna pressure you
Just can't stop thinkin' 'bout you
You ain't even really got to be my boyfriend
I just wanna know your name
And maybe some time
We can hook up
We can hang out, we can just chill

I sung/screamed while starting to do my makeup and jakarion walked in. I could see him checking me out through the mirror making me mentally roll my eyes.

"We going to run up in that nigga jay shit tonight but you need to pick yo gun out" he said staring at me through the mirror.

"Just get me a Walther ppk with a silencer and a glock 47 with an extended clip"I shrugged before putting on my lashes and turning around to face jakari.

"What" I asked him cuz he was still staring biting his lip at me.

"Nothing just tryna stop myself from"he trailed off looking away.

"From what black folks kill me with that dumbass shit" I said looking into his low red eyes.

"Girl but like I was saying from bending you ova this sink and rearranging your organs". He said slickly slidin his hands on my waist and whispering the last part in my ear sending butterflies to my stomach and some where else iykyk.

"Bundyyy nooo" I moaned as he started to suck on my neck getting me hot.

"Jakarion" he corrected "and just let me eat" he said tugging along my pantie line.

"No you have a girlfriendd" I reluctantly said as he put me up on my bathroom sink and slid my shorts off and pushed my underwear to the side putting two fingers inside of me and made out with me before adding tounge with them fingers. Well I tried.

ATP I was was arched on the counter and grabbing on the wall as he ate me out. I was screaming his name
(SAY MY NAME SAY MY NAME) and pushing his head as I felt my self getting ready to to cum.

A few moments later my body trembled as I reached climax and he licked up all my juices before looking back up at me and kissing me so I could taste myself ig. He left out the bathroom and I fixed myself back up and got my leg to stop shaking before walking out and we got into his car.

I immediately let the car seat back before letting sleep take over.
.............
When I woke up we outside some strange buildings but I quickly realized we was on the ghetto part of Chicago. Me and jakarion got out before walking into one where I was met with the smell of weed and a half naked hoe trying to seduce some niggas Ian knocking her hussel but it smell like fish.

Surprisingly it was nice in the inside and looked renovated. Jakari walk me to a back room which was made to look like a office and sum fine ass nigga was sitting behind the desk.

"Hi I'm Mikey" he said holding his hand out and I shook it.

"So umm what are we here for in particular" I asked cuz ion trust it or know him fr.

"Well we need you to give us anything and everything you about jay don't leave nothing out" he said sitting back in his chair.

"Ok well u met jay the summer of 2016and he was dealing bc his mom was a crackhead and had a bunch of debt everyone shipped us and we got together in the end of summer 2016 we were dating fine and he didn't talk to much about his plays but he did mention his boss saint once and how about he was going to kill him and take over his company like that but that was it more into our relationship his mother got killed and that's when he started abusing pills and lean and took it out on me you name it he did it until one day my friends brother Khalil shot him but I think it was for another reason tho and he dispersed no one knew where he went but I hadn't saw him in two years until the other day he tried to rape me again and yea that's the mistake of me and him" I explained and Mikey and jakarion took it all in.

" Ok thank you for that and bundy will give your guns you requested but you know you don't have to come right" he asked one more time.

"That ass is mines" was all I said before me and jakari walked back into the car and pulled off.

"Keasia what all did he do to you" jakari asked out of nowhere making me tense up I was going to tell him just not yet I want jay ass all to myself.

"Let's just say if put your hands on me like he did and you won't see the light of day" I said before looking out the window.

Jay finna get his one the scene is next it's going to be graphic and sad so don't read if you scared I'm part psychopath so yea I might throw in a secc scene after so ntm on me but yea byeee 🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️