𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜

Jakarion (bundy) POV

I woke up to somebody on my chest idek who till I looked at her and it was that girl ke

I woke up to somebody on my chest idek who till I looked at her and it was that girl ke. I only came in here cuz this my room and I needed somebody to sleep with me.

But I ain't trying to do nun else so I slide from under her and hopped in the shower and put on sum grey shorts with a white tee and force's. (Hoe outfit)

When I walked out the bathroom the ke girl was gone so I'm guessing she was up. But when I came downstairs shawty was cooking breakfast but nobody was up. Without saying anything I walked out psych house and drove to this broad house Jocelyn.

When I knocked on the door she tried to be all seductive making me scrunch up my face cause shorty look dumb asl. She give good head but everything else bout ha awkward.

She sucked me up and I dipped 30 minutes tops and I headed back to psych house, everybody had the own house but he gave everybody a room so we always over there.

When I walked back into the house ke was dressed and straightening up the kitchen and everyone was ready to.

"What y'all doing today" I asked and siyah responded.

"Well ke wanna go shopping then we might go out tonight". Siyah shrugged.

"Alrt who ridin wit me" ke asked wiping her hands. Not gon lie she looked bad asf but hoes ain't shii and I ain't shii so ain't nun there.

Rashard was the first to get up making me mug him but him Moni ria and Siyah decided to go wit ha and psych rode wit me.

On they way to the mall ke raced me the whole way which shocked me cuz I knew she had a nice car but she really knew how to push that bih but me and my charger ain't going out like no sucker

When we got there a bunch of niggas was already in ha face and she was curving all of em.

------
Keasia (ke) POV

The nigga bundy was trying to curve me or whatever but I ain't no thirsty as bitch so he really don't have to

The nigga bundy was trying to curve me or whatever but I ain't no thirsty as bitch so he really don't have to. He was fine asf but I ain't expecting him to fall in love wit me or sum.

"Aye yall tryna hit up green light tonight" I asked.

"Yesss all the niggas be in there" Moni dragged making me just shake my head but she ain't lie tho thug niggas broke niggas fine niggas old niggas be in there errbody be in there.

We finished shopping and I found me a a cute black dress to wear tonight and I spoiled myself with purses.

"Aye can I put these bags in your car" I asked bundy and he nodded so I put them in his car before hopping in mine and we both pulled off. He dusted my ass on the way here so I raced him to the house and ofc I won.

When we got back to the house it was already around 9 so we all decided to go back home and get ready and meet back there at 11.

I hopped in the shower and put on my perfume and deodorant and brushed my teeth before putting on my clothes. I looked cute but I wasn't going for nobody so I paired my yeezy slides with my dress.

Once I was dressed and everything I went to Moni and ria apartment together to pick them up and once we were all ready we went to psych house

We split cars like we did today but I let Moni drive my car and I went with bundy and psych this time. We listened to they ghetto as playlist and smoked before we arrived to the club and walked in wit fake ids ofc but ion even drink.

My high started to kick In and my song started playing before I knew it I was dancing on bundy but he ain't stop me so hey 🤷🏽‍♀️.

When we got done I found Moni and ria and ofc me and Moni was the driver so I had to get they drunk as and the boys was high asl I didn't mind being sober at all really.

We did the same car arrangements but I drove bundys car. The whole way psych was passed out in the back and bundy was rubbing on my thigh while smirking and laughing.

When we got to the house stoned carried psych and bundy was hugging my waist. Moni and ria walked in and ria passed out on the couch and moni went to sleep. I layed bundy in the bed before I got in the shower and put on my ethika set and layed down wit him.

He passed out laying on top of me in between my legs and I slowly drifted to sleep as well.

This look shorter than I expected but yea byeee 🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️