𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

Yuhhh fye wit da updates😚
This shit not edited n use yo focking imagination luv ya 😚

Keasia POV

Today is the day of the gender reveal and everybody been on ripping and running.

I had this bad feeling in my stomach but think it's just the jitters so I continued to get ready.

After we both got ready we decided to drive the Bentley to the venue but little did jakari know I got him a small gift 😁

When we arrived we walked into the the white venue with chandeliers and people dressed in white the only colors were blue and pink decor.

"Awwww this is so pretty" I said hugging Moni as we both cried.

"I'm so proud of u" she said in the hug and I wiped my eyes.

"Go take a tour" Moni pulled away and I thanked her grabbing jakari hand.

We walked around and greeted everybody until a man and my egg donor walked in instantly making me uncomfortable but she still walked over to me and I squeezed jakari's hand tighter making him alert.

"Hi daughter" my "mother" said trying to hug me but I dodged it.

"Don't call me that or touch me" I said mugging her.

"So now u can't speak to your mother and father" she said scrunching her face up.

"Well I don't have neither so no" I shrugged.

"I think it's time for y'all to get the fuck" jakari said looking in between my egg donor and the mystery man.

"Keasia this thug can't do nothing for u and u can't be a mother you're still a child" my mother said bitterly.

"Don't speak on us if anything your the only unsuccessful thing in my life but what are you trying to say". I tilted my head to the side.

"We should take the baby" she said trying to touch my stomach but I moved.

"Bitch I will really fucking kill u and enjoy it" I said calmly looking into her eyes and fear grew across her face.

"That's no way to speak to your mother or father and you would never" she said crossing her arms

"I would be delighted to show u and stop saying those names cause ion claim u" I rolled my eyes.

"Young lad"the man started but jakari pulled his gun from his waist and the crowd gasped.

"MIND YA Business" Moni yelled and everybody turned around.

"Get tf out and ever come back in my life I will fucking kill u and everybody who claim u on u" I said calmly and they both ran out the venue.