Untitled Part 6

LOUIS POV

By that night security is in place and I'm in lockdown I'm not allowed to leave the house even to take the kids to school. Our house feels invaded, the only alone time I get is in my bedroom or the bathroom. Even then security waits outside the door.

Two days later and I'm going bonkers. I need to do my Christmas shopping and I just want to get out of the house. Harry is really busy at work trying to organise everything for the office shutdown over Christmas. The Christmas party for his company is in three days I've been granted permission from security to attend lucky me. It’s as if I'm a disobedient teenager getting permission from my parents to go to a party. I'm driving Harry up the wall with questioning him about going out to do my Christmas shopping. There is only so much I can do online, but his answer is always 'don't even begin to ask me’ I also have no idea what to get Harry. I know he is so busy at work and trying to find a new assistant before Christmas is proving difficult but I'm so board. I decide to call him. I enter his office and sit on his big chair at his desk, I pick up the phone and dial, I smile at the fact Max won't be answering the phone.

"Good morning my lovely" Harry answers the phone.

"Good morning Haz" I say with a laugh.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of your call?" he asks and I can tell he is smiling knowing exactly why I'm calling.

"Ohhhh you know I'm just bored! No one including my fiancéwill let me do anything or go anywhere" I say pouting a little.

"Ohhh dear that must suck baby, I'm so sorry your fiancésounds like such an ass" he playfully jokes.

"Haaazzzzzzz" I wine out "I'm so bored please please let me go out!!!"

"Louis, I'm begging you not to put me in this position, you know you can't go out, it’s too dangerous"

"I can't seriously be kept inside, what happens if it takes a year for the stalker to be caught? What if Jakes hit men are hired until I'm dead, I'm just prolonging the inevitable" I say.

"Do not say stuff like that please. We will figure it out please just be patient" Harry says.

"Ughhh come with me then and then you will be able to protect me?" I ask hopefully.

"I wish I could Lou, but I have four interviews for new assistants today" he says regretfully.

"Can I come and help you choose someone?" I ask excitedly.

"Actually that's a great idea! I'll call Cal and get them to drive you over" he says back.

I smile and tell Harry I'll see him soon. I rush to our room to get changed. I put on my black skinnies and a red sweatshirt I grab my phone and wallet and slip on my grey and white Vans as I head downstairs to meet Cal and Drew.

Leaving the house is a complete mission and I'm flagged by six guards to the car and shuffled inside to the back seat of the Escalade. Cal sits in the passenger side while Drew drives, I also have a guard either side of me, Marcus to my right and Paul to my left. After about 10 minutes we pull up at a set of traffic lights, Drew lifts his arm to turn on the car radio.