Untitled Part 19

Louis POV

The first thing I notice when I start to come around is the excruciating pain my body is in. The kidnapping and being beaten comes rushing back to me. I can hear the sound of muffled voices and annoying beeping. I'm too scared to open my eyes. I don't want to face Ben or Max or my Dad again, my body can't take much more. I can't help but let out a choked cry. Please don't make me go through any more pain I silently beg. It's extremely hard to breath I feel like someone is sitting on my chest, my head is pounding. I'm so thirsty but I don't want to drink. I start to cry, I can't handle any more pain.

"Get a nurse Andy" I hear someone say.

The low husky voice sounds so familiar but it can't be Harry I must be dreaming.

"Shhhh Louis your safe you’re ok" Harry's voice soothes me again.

 I'm imagining coming face to face with Ben or Max in the awful basement that smells like vomit and urine. Panic sets in when I remember the hard mattress and my hands being tied, and not being able to breathe. The cold, the absolute freezing cold that physically hurts your body to the bones. I start to shake, breathing heavier. I try to move but the pain is so bad. It's then I realise my hands aren't tied.

"Baby I'm right here, open your eyes for me sweetheart" Harry says.

I start to slowly open my eyes, as I do I'm blinded by a light so bright my head throbs and my eyes close again.

"Just turn down the light for him" I hear a female say, I've never heard her voice before.

"The lights off now Louis, can you come back to us?" that female voice says.

"Hhhuuurts" I rasp out and it hurts so much to talk that I have to try to breath properly again.

"Its ok baby breathe" Harry says to me, I can feel his hands stroking my head.

Where the hell am I? Where is Ben and Max, I think? Tears escape my eyes and I can feel Harry thumbing them away. I want to open my eyes but I'm scared I'm dreaming and Harry won't be with me if I do.

"We're going to put some more pain relief in your drip ok sweetheart but I need you to open your eyes first ok" another female voice I've never heard before.

I slowly blink my eyes open, as my eyes adjust to the dull room, I can see two women in nurse uniforms. I must be in a hospital. Then I see Andy and Gemma, and then next to me to my right is Harry. I look him straight in the eyes and can't help but sob

"Hhharry" I try to choke out.

"It's me, it's me, and you’re going to be ok" he says leaning down to kiss my head and hug me softly.

I cannot believe I'm in hospital that I was found. Thank god. I just want to cry for days, thankful that I don't have to endure another beating in that cold horrible basement.