Untitled Part 15

Harry's POV

Louis drives off down the driveway and towards the highway. I can't imagine how scared he must be feeling right now. We watch him on the screen driving and I talk to him for a few minutes, telling him he is ok and just reassuring him. The van I’m in has three large TVs across the back and we can see what Louis can see and the camera on the dash of the car lets us see Louis face. I can hear everything he says and what's going on, but Drew is the only one who can communicate to Louis through his ear piece. We park three blocks away next to an abandoned office building. There is nothing but long stretches of road and abandoned warehouses around. The police park one street away in three unmarked cars. They are waiting for our word before they show up to make the arrest. We have been working closely with this team for the past two days. Sergeant Adams and his 5 officers. We are all in position and watching eagerly as Louis pulls into the street, my heart rate picks up. I watch as he gets boxed in by Jake’s thugs and he gets out of the car.

"Drew I can't watch this what if something happens" I say.

My palms are sweating and I've never been more nervous in my life. Louis is standing there all by himself, his life is in danger and all I can do is sit back and watch.

"Harry he is doing really well ok" Drew assures me.

I watch as one of the thugs grabs him and pushes him forward to check him for a wire.

"Get your fucking hands off him" I say through my gritted teeth.

"Calm down Haz, he hasn't code worded he is fine" Simon says.

I try to steady my breathing. The thought of someone touching Louis like that, hurting him drives me crazy. I should be there with him preventing that from happening. No one would get near him if I was there. All of a sudden Jake pulls out a gun and my heart stops for a moment. Drew is on the phone instantly with police telling them to "go,go,go" Jake blows out Louis tyres and I hear him shout through the speakers. I want to jump out of the van and get to him as fast as I can but I know I wouldn't make it past Simon. Before I know it the police are around the corner and I sigh with relief as Jake and his thugs are on the ground. Drew is telling Louis to do the same, as they make the arrests. Then I hear Drew's next words and I start to panic.

"Simon, run a check on those two, I've never seen them before I don't like the look of them" Drew says pointing at the screen. There are two guys in casual clothes and black vests over the top. They don't look like the police we have been working with they look shady to me.

"Nope they aren't on my list Drew. get Louis the fuck out of there"

"Louis" Drew says in the ear piece "Don't get into the car with them, Cal and I are around the corner"

Cal and Drew leave so quickly I don't even get the chance to follow. I'm left with Simon in the van. Scott and Paul who were driving the escalade come into the back of the van. As Cal and Drew drive off towards Louis. Fuck who are those guys.

"Harry" Simon says, bringing me out of my thoughts.