Untitled Part 4

Louis POV

Saturday morning and Aston is all dressed in his soccer uniform ready to play. We arrive at the school field. ‘London Elite’ is playing ‘London comprehensive boys school’ and Aston is so excited to play. Aston runs onto the field with the team ready to warm up. Darcey, Harry and I find a spot on the sideline to cheer Aston on. Security is busy scanning the car park. They are remaining away from us so they can get a better view and can pick up any chances of danger easily. Andy and Zayn turn up and we are all cheering Aston on. He is actually a pretty good soccer player and when he scores his first goal, all caught on camera, I can't help but stand up and cheer loudly. I'm so proud of him. It reminds me of the adoption and I turn to face Andy.

"Hey Andy? someone has filed for a dispute on our adoption process with Harry adopting Aston. Do you know who it could be?" I ask

"A dispute? No I have no idea. I was contacted and I gave the full ok, unless they misunderstood me or something" he says a bit confused.

"It's ok it's probably nothing" I say and go back to watching the game, uneasiness settling in my stomach.

Aston's team ends up winning the game and after a few photos we all head back to the car.

"Aston buddy, I'm so proud of you, you did such a great job today" I say.

"Thanks Daddy" Aston says.

"Dad did you see the goal I kicked" Aston asks Harry. I smile at the word Dad.

"I sure did buddy you were awesome, best player on the field" Harry smiles ruffling Aston’s hair.

"Uncle Andy am I as good as you at soccer?" Astie asks hopefully, before Andy can respond Zayn pipes up.

"Astie you are just as good as Uncle Andy, you'll be on his team in no time" he smiles out.

"Absolutely" Andy says giving Aston a high five.

We say our goodbyes and promise to catch up for dinner next week and head off home. It is absolutely freezing. Christmas is getting closer and we plan on putting up the Christmas tree when we get home.

Harry's tree is huge like a tree that should be in a shopping centre. We put it in the main lounge room and hang our stocking over the fireplace. The kids get to decorating the tree and putting decorations wherever they want. They need a ladder the tree is so tall. When it's finished we stand back and admire the perfect Christmas tree. It will be our first Christmas as a family and I can't wait. I have to think of something to get Harry. The kids head upstairs for a while with Nanny. Aston wants to play the PlayStation and Darcey wants to draw. As Harry and I are getting lunch sorted the doorbell rings. I turn to Harry who is equally confused. We weren't expecting anyone and how they got through the front gate we have no idea.

"Don't even think about answering it, it could be anyone I'll go" Harry says.

"No way if you’re going I'm going. Get Security to answer it, although I think if it's someone who wants to kill me they probably wouldn't ring the doorbell” I say smiling.