Untitled Part 7

Louis POV

Two days of absolute boredom later and I'm allowed out for Harry’s company Christmas party. I do my own hair in a messy fringe that I know Harry loves and put on my black skinny jeans, a crisp white shirt and my black blazer over the top then, I'm ready to leave. Harry rolls his eyes at me when he sees me putting my black Vans on. He has a knowing smile on his face though so I know he is ok with it. I'm excited to see Gemma and Niall tonight and also hang with Andy and Zayn. I haven't seen them in forever and I really need some company after being stuck in the house for so long. I desperately want to get out but I'm also a little nervous leaving the house. Security is tight but like the note said one slip up and anything could happen. I know the kids are safe with the security around the house 24/7.  Drew let slip today that my parents have also been trying to get into the house for two days but thankfully they have had no luck. I really don’t know what more they want and I hope I never see them again.

Harry and I are getting ready in our room as I walk out of the ensuite I see Harry standing by the bed. He is dressed in a grey suit with a white linen shirt underneath, with no tie. He looks incredible as always and my stomach does a flip and I can't help but get turned on when I see him.

"Like what you see huh" Harry says smirking at me.

I blush like crazy, he still has that effect on me, and I find him so attractive. He saunters over to me and cups my cheek

"You look absolutely edible Lou, I can't wait to get you home and have my way with you" his husky voice sounds in my ear.

His hot breath on my neck reaches my length as it twitches in arousal in my pants. My breathing picks up, Harry moves so his lips are hovering over mine, before he plants a teasing deep kiss to my lips. I melt into his arms. He pulls back.

"You’re such a distraction" he says with a groan.

"Let's go we will be late, you wouldn't want to keep anyone waiting" I whisper out.

"I'm the boss I can do what the bloody hell I want" he says as he attaches his lips to mine again.

"And right now I want you" he says as he looks sexily into my eyes.

Soon enough we are in a heated snogging session, a low moan escapes my lips.

"You will have to be quiet baby, security is right outside the door, do you think you can do that for me?" he says smirking at me.

My breathing is becoming heavy as I try to keep my sounds to a minimum. Harry pulls my jeans and boxers down and I step shakily out of them. Harry then pushes me against the wall. He undoes his pants and puts a condom over his length. He attaches our lips again and I'm struggling to be quiet I let out a moan as he places his fingers inside me stretching me out. We both look at each other and can't help but laugh. Harry starts attacking my neck biting and sucking his mark into me. He removes his fingers and lines his cock up to my entrance. He slams into me and growls into my neck.

“Lou your so tight baby” Harry groans out.

 I can’t help but moan in response. His rhythm picks up as he pounds me into the wall. I'm lost in him, his smell, and his taste, how he feels incredible inside me. I can feel my climax coming and I place my face in Harry's neck and bite his shoulder, Harry reaches for his t-shirt he was wearing earlier bringing it my length to catch my release as it washes over me. Harry stills and comes down from his high, both of us panting trying to stable our breathing. Harry pulls out and goes to dispose of the condom and the now dirty T-shirt. I find my boxers and pants on the floor and put them back on. I make my way to the bathroom to fix my hair. I succeed and now I only have a slight glow rather than the just fucked look. Harry comes into the bathroom and hugs me from behind, his arms slipping around my waist.