Untitled Part 2

Louis POV

I dress in my tight black jeans and a white sweater with a Grey jumper over the top. I do my hair in a messy fringe across my forehead and I head downstairs to go to kiss Aston goodnight. Andy is watching him for me.

"Have a good night" Andy smirks at me.

"Thanks Andy, I'll see you later"

"I won't wait up" he winks and I smile.

I walk outside to Andy’s car and type the address into the GPS it's 20 mins away. I put some music on to relax me. To say I'm nervous is an understatement; it's like our first date all over again. The streets are deserted as I drive, Christmas trees are starting to spring up in shop fronts and lights adorn every light post and shop window. I love Christmas and can't wait to put our tree up and stockings over the fireplace. I know the perfect place in the lounge room for the tree to go. I realise I'm actually thinking about putting up our tree in Harry's house. That's my home now I can't pretend it's not anymore Harry is my home and I can't wait to jump into his arms.

I pull up to the address and it's dark, my headlights  show there is a black gate in front of me, it's locked with a chain around it. I can see a white envelope sticking out of the gate. I hop out of the car and go over to pull it out. Opening the envelope takes me a minute because it’s so cold. Finally I rip it open to find a piece of paper inside

 'Hey baby, use the key, park your car just inside the gate. It's safe to walk! Follow the path. I'll be waiting"

I can't help but get butterflies in my stomach. I fish the key out of my back pocket and put it in the lock, it clicks undone and I push the gate open. I park my car, close and lock the gate and turn around. Its pitch black but the moonlight brightens the path. I feel a little scared and can't help but feel like I'm being watched. I push all the bad thoughts out of my head. I trust Harry. As I look around I realise there is something magical about this place. I pull my jumper over my hands and begin to walk down the dirt track. A few minutes later I can see the soft glow of Christmas lights ahead. I keep walking. As I get closer to the lights I come to the most amazing site. There is a huge man-made skating rink with Christmas lights all around the railings. The lights are bright enough to light up the whole rink. It looks incredible. Standing in the middle of the ice is none other than Harry, with a huge bunch of my favourite flowers in his hands. He is a site for sore eyes in a black suit and tie, his hair styled to perfection and his signature smirk on his face. Looking at him makes me fall in love all over again. I look down and realise he has a pair of black ice skates on.

"Hey" I manage to say breathlessly.

"Hey you" Harry says back.

He skates forward effortlessly to hand me the flowers. His ability to dominate a skating rink shouldn't turn me on as much as it does.

"For you Lou" he smiles as he holds the flowers out for me to take.

"Thank you, they are gorgeous Harry" I say looking at the perfect bouquet.

"Come" he says.