A toxic nightmare part 4: getting even closer

Me and Suwako20 wrote this chapter together ☺️

You woke up still snuggled up to your dad, you played with his hair a little causing him to wake up.
He smiled down at you and kissed you on the forehead, looking at you lovingly "good morning baby" he cooed
You giggled "good morning daddy, do you feel better now?" You asked, looking at him worriedly.

He stroked your cheek with his thumb gently, giving you a soft smile "Yeah, I do sweetheart" He cooed
He then got up and placed you down "sweetie, I'm gonna need you to pack a few things, we're going to Alpha's house for breakfast and we're gonna stay there for the night too" he said,
You nodded and swam to your room, you packed a pillow, your toothbrush, the seahorse plushie, and a blanket into your backpack and put it on your back, you picked up Iris who was still sleeping and placed her in your hair and swam out of your room.

When you got to the front door your dad arrived with Beat, Trollex picked you up and you all headed out and swam to Alpha's house.
Once you got there, your dad put you down and knocked on the door, a few minutes later a female techno troll opened the door, she had dark orange scales with lighter orange spots on her tale and orange hair and eyes.
"Oh hi King Trollex, hi princess Y/n, Alpha told me you would be coming, unfortunately he's not here right now but he'll be home soon, but please come in" she said smiling warmly
Trollex smiled softly "thanks Amber"

You swam inside and into the living room, the room had Cyan midnight blue walls and cyan coloured furniture, there were also some star ornaments too.
Amber then into the room holding a cake "would you like some cake, It's just finished baking" she said
"Yes please" You said
"No thank you Amber, I'm not hungry" Trollex said politely
She nodded in understanding and gave you some, you began eating, it was probably the best cake you had ever eaten.

After a while, Amber called her two sons down, after a few minutes a techno troll came in, he had the same scales as Alpha but had the same colour hair and eyes as Ambers.
"it's so nice to see you again King Trollex and princess Y/n, my name is Felix" he said, introducing himself to you and bowing.

"We saw you when you were just a baby!" Felix exclaimed.
"Ah yes, I remember that" Trollex smiled, recalling when he first brought you here...

Five years earlier

Trollex held a five week old you in his arms as he waited for Amber and Alpha to answer. He'd been meaning to bring you over so you could meet them and the boys for a while now.
The door opened and Amber appeared, grinning when she saw you both.
"Ah king Trollex! How wonderful to see you!" She greeted, then looking at you with a smile "and little princess Y/n~" she cooed, reaching her hand to you.
However, you were still in your 'Terrified of strangers phase' and you absolutely did not like this unfamiliar techno troll reaching her hand out to you.
You immediately began crying and buried your little face into your dad's chest. Trying to hide.
"Oh, sorry!" Amber said, bringing her hand back.
Trollex smiled softly and rubbed your back to sooth you "it's alright Amber, I guess she just needs a little time to get used to everyone"
Amber nodded "well come on in, everyone has been dying to see you and little Y/n again"
Trollex happily did so, following Amber into the room where the others were.
A six year old Felix and nine year old Adrien were playing on the carpet while Alpha was reading a book on the coach.
"Hey guys!" Trollex said as he entered.
At the familiar voice, Alpha looked up and smiled "why hello Trollex, good to see you again"

"Hi king Trollex!" Both Felix and Adrien called from the floor.
Alpha saw you and his smile widened, he placed his book down and got up off of the coach and began to swim towards you.
"And how is little Y/n?" He asked.

Upon seeing another stranger approaching you, you began to wail again, gripping onto your dad's hand.
Alpha frowned "oh, she's going through that phase Huh?" He said as he watched Trollex sooth you.