Meeting some new trolls

This chapter idea was requested by Celinelmbke, thank you for the idea 😁
Warning
This chapter contains a spoiler from Trollstopia season 2 just in case if anyone wants to watch it but hasn't seen it yet, you might wanna skip the beginning.
Also this chapter is based off of a deleted scene from trolls world tour
You had no idea how this happened.
Whilst visiting lonesome flats to go see Clampers, a sandstorm started.
You ended up wondering the out of the town and further into glitter dessert, the good news was was after an hour the sandstorm had faded, but the bad news.....you were drying up.
The heat was to much, you fell to the ground, panting.
After a few minutes you heard footsteps approaching you.
"Princess Y/n are you alright!" You heard a unfamiliar voice ask, he sounded like a country troll from the accent.
You looked up to see a green country troll, the reggaeton trolls, and five female trolls you were unfamiliar with....you did remember seeing them at the world tour incident, maybe they were the k pop gang you heard about. (I'm leaving Chaz out because he's probably on the run or hiding after Smooth operator)
"N-no Im drying up" you managed to say, your voice raspy and sound ring dryer than you felt.
They all gasped, looking worried
The country troll picked you up "hold on, we'll find somewhere with water" he then placed his cowboy hat on you to protect you from the heat.
After 20 minutes, you arrived at a small diner called live music in the middle of the desert, you were taken inside one of them found a bucket of water and poured it on you, you instantly felt better after that.
"Thank you" you said to them
"Your welcome sweetie, I'll send a letter to your dad so he can come pick you up"  the pink haired k pop troll said.
As she left you talked to Hickory Wani and Tresillo, you then noticed that there were other trolls in the diner, but they looked sad and annoyed

(Ignore Barb in the background)You turned to the others and asked "why is everyone so sad?" "It's because there music isn't popular" Hickory replied You thought for a few minutes"Maybe I could sing a techno song on the stage to make them feel bett...

You turned to the others and asked "why is everyone so sad?"
"It's because there music isn't popular" Hickory replied
You thought for a few minutes
"Maybe I could sing a techno song on the stage to make them feel better"
"That's really kind of you sweetie, but these trolls don't like popular music like techno funk, classical and country, especially pop" Hickory said
"Why not?"
"It's because it's popular then there's, i guess there just jealous and upset that no one likes there music"
You looked at them sympathetically, you watched as they each dragged themselves on the stage one  after the other, and played there music. You kind of liked it.
You turned to the others and said "I like there music"
Suddenly all the trolls stopped what they were doing and looked at you in shock.
"are you serious? You really like our music?" A female mariachi troll said, a look of shock on her face
"Yeah" you said
"Finally a troll that likes our music!" A polka troll said
You then felt sorry for them, was there music really that hated?
You talked to them for a while, they all seemed delighted that you liked there music.
You then remembered something
"My birthdays is coming in two weeks, you guys can come over if you like and you can play your music there too"
There faces lit up "of course, Thank you so much sweetie" a mariachi troll said
You continued to talk with them, Wani then came in and said "hey princess Y/n, your dads here"
You turned to the trolls and said "I gotta go home now, it was nice talking to you guys, I'll see you at the party" you said flying out of the door.
They all waved, feeling happy that a troll liked there music.
They then went back to there tribes, planning on what gifts to get you for your birthday.

As you flew out of the door you saw your father floating a few feet away from you looking worried, you smiled brightly and zoomed to him, hugging him tightly "daddy!"

Trollex jumped a little at the sudden impact and looked down, when he saw it was you he grinned and hugged back, feeling a great wave of relief "oh my baby! I was so worried!" He cried, holding you closer and checking your skin to make sure that it didn't need any medical attention.
Once he saw you were fine, he headed back home with you snuggled in his arms.

For the rest of the day, Trollex didn't put you down, you stayed in his loving arms the entire time, you weren't complaining though, that's how you liked it.