『Chapter 19』

❝𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎.❞
-𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻
____________

CHAPTER 19
Set in Motion
༺༻

Armin took off the wig that he had on for quiet some time. He quickly changed into his combat outfit and put on his wristwatch. A shiver ran down his spine just remembering the two guards "groping" him.

I hate you so much Eren. The blonde thought.

Once all the commotion had died down he quickly got to work and pulled out his phone from his pocket, seeing the message from his boss. He clicked his tongue and quickly tapped on his watch twice.

After a short moment, Armin opened the door and his drone flew in carrying a backpack. The blonde took out his laptop and typed away. Eren will be able to stall, but there's a small chance that there won't be enough time. Armin thought.

"Jean? Everyone? Can you hear me?" Armin asked putting on his earpiece.

"Loud and clear Armin." Franz answered.

"Good, I need you guys to hurry and find Mikasa. Thomas, Marco you guys need to head out and prepare the vehicles." Armin ordered.

"What about the rest of us?" Connie asked.

"Connie find Mikasa, Franz shadow him. Jean you do the same, except on ground floor." Armin said.

"Roger." Everyone responded and immediately headed out to do what Armin had ordered them to do.

Now then, I'll need the best routes to where I think they'll escape to. Armin cracked his knuckles and typed even faster.

▌│█║▌║▌║

Eren entered the fairly large room. Bookshelves rested against both sides of the room, a large window and a desk with a small mountain of paper rested in the middle.

There a fairly tall man stood, staring out the window, his back facing the brunett.

"You two are dismissed, wait outside the room." The man ordered and the two guards bowed, taking their leave. Once the doors shut, the man turned around and fixed his glasses, smiling bitterly.

"Hello, shitty big brother of mine." Eren forced a grin, whilst glaring at Zeke.

"My, to think that my little brother would grow up with such a dirty mouth." Zeke chuckled and approached Eren, his cold eyes glaring down at him.

"Of course, my teacher did always have a habit of swearing at me." Eren stated.

Zeke sat down on his desk and drank his cup of coffee.

"I assume you have some questions you want answered?" Zeke asked holding his cup and looked at Eren, "go ahead."

"You read my mind," Eren grinned nervously. There was a short silence between them. "So... you just gonna have me stand or what?" He asked.

"Is that all you had to ask? I thought you had something more serious to ask..." Zeke spoke grimly, "like how our parents died."

Eren chuckled, "oh I already know how they died... but I know there's more to the fact that the Impero burned down our house." He said, glaring at Zeke.

"So tell me from the start, dear brother. Tell me how you killed our parents!" Eren growled as Zeke laughed and sipped his tea, gently placing the cup back down on his desk.

"Wow, I didn't think you'd figure out so much!" Zeke smiled bitterly, "alright, I'll tell you."

Eren looked at Zeke, intently listening as he spoke. "I had overheard the discussion between the Impero and my father. I heard their offer's and how he declined. The offer was a safer, much more power and money kind of offer. I thought it was a splendid offer, however..."

"You didn't agree?" Eren asked.

"Precisely, I thought 'why doesn't he accept?' We could finally be safe from the dangers of being attacked or killed. We could finally have a truly peaceful life.' So after the discussion I contacted the Impero and told them... that I'd take up the offer." Zeke explained.

"I offered the money we had and the blueprints to how we developed improved weapons," Zeke continued, "then I was personally visited by the leader and I was taken in. Father knew something was up and he tried to talk me out of it, but I found his reasons to be pathetic."

"'I no longer need you, or mother or brother.' Is what I told him." Zeke smiled eerily, "then on that night, I had detonated a bomb with the help of the Impero."

Eren looked down at the ground, "you already got plenty of money thanks to mother and father... why want more from the Ackerman family?" Eren asked.

"As motive states, 'those with money rules the world' and that's exactly what I intend to do." Zeke answered bringing his arms out. "And I want you with me as we kill the young daughter and have her father give us everything we need."

Eren's blood began to boil at the words that had left Zeke's mouth. "You... what?" Eren asked slowly looking up to glare at Zeke.

An amused expression was plastered on Zeke's face as he walked towards Eren and looked down at him. "I said... 'I'll kill her and have her father give us everything.'" He repeated.

"Don't tell me you actually fell for her?" Zeke asked.

Eren quickly kicked Zeke's leg making the blonde fall to the ground and look up at Eren's cold green eyes brimming with rage. "Don't even think about touching her without getting through me!" He scowled.

Zeke laughed as he slowly got up, the window rattled and loud cries echoed in the large mansion. "We'll see about that Eren! We'll see if you're truly true to your words!!" Zeke laughed as he turned and ran.

He jumped over his desk and smashed through the window. 

Eren cursed under his breath and ran towards the large broken window, watching Zeke grab onto a ladder and take off. "You bastard!!" Eren bellowed. 

"Eren!!" Jean yelled from outside the large mansion. "They took Mikasa! Bertholdt managed to do a number on Connie, we have to go, don't worry about the others!!"

The brunette took a deep breath and jumped off the second floor, landing on the grass. "Got anything that can get these off me?" He asked as he entered the car.

"Here, I got you." Armin said with a smile.

Eren nodded and sat still as Armin took out a lazer, slicing through the metal. A minute later Eren was free as Jean drove after the helicopter. Suddenly they heard the sounds of gun shots and Jean cursed under his breath.

"Don't worry keep driving!!" Eren yelled as he looked back and spotted Franz with Connie who was badly injured. Thomas drove up beside them as they increased their speed.

"Jean, head to the docks." Armin ordered.

Without any hesitation Jean took a sharp right turn and sped up towards the direction of the docks.

_____________
Hey everyone! So my school holidays has finally started so I'll be able to update more often and hopefully finish the book. It's most likely got a few more chapters, approximately 5? 

Anyways! Hope you enjoyed this! Cya in the next chap!

Ja ne!