『Chapter 3』

❝𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜.❞
-𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻

_____________

CHAPTER 3
Meeting

༺༻

Eren squirmed under the blankets, letting out a groan. The little light that had evaded the curtains shined directly into his eyelids. He threw the blanket off him and let out a satisfied yawn.

Mornings... ew... Eren thought. He sluggishly moved off the bed and towards the bathroom, already doing his daily routine. The brunette threw on a plain grey tank top and black shorts.

He moved to the backyard of the house and started his exercise.

"Ah that reminds me I gotta report to boss, although I didn't really find much of anything from that guy..." Eren trailed as he got onto his hands and started doing handstand pushups.

"I'll just tell boss that it was Impero and something else." Eren muttered to himself.

"What the heck are you doing in my backyard?" A rather tired feminine voice asked. Eren proceeded to do his pushups as he looked at Mikasa.

"Morning." Eren smiled as he set himself down and stood up.

"Answer my question, idiot." Mikasa grumbled crossing her arms. Her eyes traveled from his legs up to his alluring eyes. I thought he was skinny but he's got one hell of a build- ah!!! What am I saying? Goodbye weird thoughts! She thought.

"Just exercising, jeez," Eren sighed as he scratched the back of his head, "seriously... now hurry up and get ready. Its already 8:30."

"Ah!? Crap why me?!" Mikasa exclaimed as she scrambled back into the house and proceeded to do her morning routine. Eren sighed and shook his head.

He pulled out his phone and the familiar sound of it ringing played for a short moment. "Hello?" A familiar voice asked through the phone.

"Yo Armin, can you put me on speaker?" The brunette asked as he walked into the house and walked to his bedroom.

"Ok, you're on speaker and everyones here." Armin said.

"Great, just gonna set some things straight, unlike horse face." Eren chuckled at his terrible joke.

"Will you shut up about that?!" Jean yelled.

"No," Eren answered bluntly and pressed the speaker button, "you guys know what to do right?"

"Yeah obviously." Connie stated.

"Good, Armin could you come over once I've dropped her off?" Eren asked as he put on a black shirt, navy blue Jean's and a green jacket with a furred hood.

"Yeah," the blonde answered, "alright we're heading out now. See you later Eren."

Eren's phone let out a beeping sound as soon as Armin had hung up. "Ah... time to babysit..." Eren trailed as he slipped on his dark green converse shoes. He grabbed his keys that rested on his drawer and walked out.