Simple, Kill him.

In the Brocelind Forests:

Alec reached the forests where he knew Aloysius would be waiting for him. He had steeled his heart, but he knew that his love will find a way to get him back. No matter how many days or weeks or years it takes, he had all the eternity to wait for his Magnus.

He saw Aloysius in same place, by lake. By this point of time, he couldn't bring himself to care even a little bit about the godforsaken man or devil in front of him. Yet he cleared his throat to make him aware.

Aloysius just turned back with a sickly sweet smile which made Alec want to puke his guts out.

"My dear Alec, did I not make myself clear about bidding a Goodbye to my little brother?" Aloysius asked.

"I signed the divorce papers, told him not to come to me. He lost consciousness because of exertion! What more do you expect from me as a Goodbye?" Alec was beyond annoyed by this man, he despised this person -if he could call him that.

Aloysius just smiled, and said: "Simple, kill him."

Alec just stared at him. If he thought he despised this man till now, then right now he downright wanted to rip his heart out and shove it down his throat. Alec hated him right now.

"You, you want me to kill Magnus!? MY MAGNUS!?" Alec yelled unable to keep is anger at bay anymore.

"Did I not give you the chance to say your Goodbye? I had clearly told you, I don't want him to come after you. You and I both know that in the current circumstances, he is going to come for you. I did not want to kill my own little brother. So, you will do it for me."

"I can't do it and you fucking know that! I broke his heart!"

"Well, then I'll have to kill him, and I won't be as merciful. So, last chance, you kill him nicely or I'll kill him 'very nicely'?"

"Give me some time. Just some time please."

"Well it's noon right now, you have till the end of the day to decide."

"Ok, now please leave me alone."

"Fine."

At night:

Alec had been staring out of the window from the moment he was left alone by Aloysius. He tried to stop and think, to come up with some way to tell Magnus about what he was going through. Seeing Magnus's heart break in his eyes, broke Alec so much that he was ready to die in that moment for being the reason behind his beloved's agony.

He wished he could tell Magnus how much he loves him. How much he wants to have Magnus in his arms again. How much he wants to look into his cat eyes and see his universe in there.

He heard the muffled sounds of steps and he knew he had to do this. He has to surrender to the fate.

"So Alec, what have you decided? Mercy in his demise or an agonizingly slow death?" Aloysius asked entering through the threshold of the room.

"I'll do it."

"Great! I'll take you to him. How are you going to do it I don't know. Just know I'll be keeping tabs on whatever you do!"

"Fine."

At Alec and Magnus' house:

Aloysius and Alec arrived at their house, they could see Magnus' silhouette sitting at his desk, shoulders hunched. Aloysius nudged Alec forward towards the house.

Alec knew he needed to this, for his sake and for Magnus'. Alec knocked on their door with the heaviest heart, as he waited with bated breath for the door to open.

As the door opened, Alec took in the appearance of the love of his life. Magnus looked at Alec as if he were a dream, a sense of longing was as clear as a day could be. But, Alec couldn't dwell on it.

"I am sorry. I love you." Alec whispered as he drove the knife deep into Magnus' shoulder.

An excruciating scream tore through Magnus' throat as he fell down on his knees.

-----------------------------------------------------
Hello all!
Do not hate me just yet please 🥺
See you guys soon.
Please do vote and comment.
Feel free to DM me.

Love.