Aloysius

Aloysius.

"Why? Why did you keep all this a secret?" asked Magnus.

"Magnus, I know that demons are perceived as vicious creatures who just want to live on all the misery and negative emotions on this earth, but, we are not all the same. You know it better, did you not fall in love with the person you least expected?" Azazel reasoned, he continued when Magnus nodded, "Asmodeus had vicious plans to take over Lilith, he wanted to use every ounce of power he could muster to take over Edom, even if that meant the death of his own children. Aloysius was very small when he got his mark and powers. If it wouldn't have been for me, he would've died years ago, as Asmodeus would've taken his powers to overthrow Lilith and would never had been born. I did all I could to save the boy I took in as my own. He just wanted to see his little brother, he same as you wanted a family. Surely you two have other family, Aloysius too has one in Duduael, but you two are brothers, its that invisible pull he felt towards you. And I don't know why he killed that vampire boy."

"I think that's enough, we should banish him back." said Alec looking at Magnus intently studying every expression he was showing.

"Yes." replied Ragnor and with that they banished Azazel back to Duduael.

"I think we should call it a day. Elijah, we'll see you all in my office tomorrow." Alec informed everyone looking at the dark sky over them.

Without any other word Magnus and Ragnor created portals and got back to their respective places.

After sometime, at Magnus and Alec's house:

"Do you think Azazel truthfully meant what he told all of us? Or did he just do that to play with the topic that I hold dear to me?" asked Magnus after a long time of silence as they got fresh and settled down in each other's embrace.

"Honestly, I don't know what to think. I mean Ragnor had told us, that whoever the warlock was, he was extremely powerful and had magic from 2 realms of hell. We didn't ask Azazel all these things yet his story somehow answered all our questions, except a few, without even knowing them." said Alec thoughtfully analysing the whole situation. Magnus just nodded snuggled closer into Alec with a sigh.

"Even if we do consider he is telling all truth how do we plan on getting your brother?" asked Alec voicing Magnus's thoughts.

"Do you really think my brother will want to meet me?" asked Magnus with a small undertone of sadness, but enough for Alec to notice.

Alec turned himself so he was now facing Magnus, he cupped Magnus's cheek with one hand making Magnus look into his eyes. "Remember what Azazel told us, Aloysius must've felt the same fear. This just shows how much you two care about each other's opinions without even meeting each other. So, don't you worry everything will be just fine. And it's always good to add people into family. Don't you and Izzy always say, 'the more the merrier'." Alec said making Magnus laugh.

"So now, let's get some sleep we had an emotionally stressful day." Alec said pulling Magnus close to him, to give him a forehead kiss.

"You are right but, I want to be real tired to go to bed." said Magnus winking at Alec. Alec blushed, it's been years but still Alec blushed whenever his husband used such words. Without wasting much time Alec decided to take Magnus to bed.